Chapter 20: Kai

Luckily for me, someone notices me and walks beside me while glaring at them and placing a kiss on my forehead. "Yah! Who the–" I noticed it was the guy in the airport, I didn't expect to see him near my street "Kai, what are you doing here?" I asked laughing at him "Well I was just walking around and I saw you with the three meanies over there, I'm shocked you still remember my name" he said smiling like he won some lottery or something "Yeah yeah now you can get rid of your arms around me, perv" walking ahead of him "Yah! How dare you to call me a perv? I'm not even close to that" snickering and he rolled his eyes on me like a girl "Yeah, says the guy who was so close to me earlier" "I'm just helping you, you're so ungrateful" seeing the house I just shrugged and turned to Kai "Thank you, here's my house you can go now".

"Don't forget to text me! You didn't text me earlier" he said waving at me, his hand on his pocket and that smug smirk plastered on his face "Yeah yeah, bye!" I walked to the kitchen to get water, noticing mom who was looking at me like  she wants to ask something  "What is it, mom?" I ask because the way she's looking at me makes me feel weird "Who was that?" she asked as she cleaned the kitchen counter. I placed my wallet and sat in the living room "That was just my friend" turning on the TV "Where did you meet? I haven't seen him before" fixing the apron and putting it aside.

"He was beside me on my flight earlier mom" as she looked at me confused and kinda angry I might say. "And you walk by him at this time? How could you know that he doesn't have some bad intentions toward you?" I looked at her silently, at some point mom makes sense but I feel like I'd known Kai for a long time.

"I don't–" I paused while thinking of a word but I know arguing with my mother would not end well, especially since she's in the right "I'm sorry I didn't realize that, I'm just getting to know him" fidgeting with my fingers looking down at it.

"I know you want to make friends but be safe and don't trust him easily, okay? It's dangerous now, we don't know what's in their mind" she just pats my head and went upstairs. Honestly, I thought mom wouldn't mind because she doesn't really care about me nor do-dad but I was kinda shocked why she would tell me that. I took my phone and called Jimin "Jimin, are you still at the hotel?" I asked noticing my mom eavesdropping I gave her a weird look and mouthed 'what?' but she just shrugged "Yes we're still at the hotel and Jungkook wanna play some bowling so we're going to a bowling station at the hotel" he said. I didn't expect there would be a bowling station at a hotel, it's not so common "Oh, that's nice then I should let you play now and enjoy your game, I just wanted to ask you about our assignment" our teacher gave us some assignments because we got some unplanned holiday "Thank you and about that, let's just talk about the assignment when we get there, take care" "Okay, have fun"

" Y/N, let's eat while the dish is still hot" mom places the rice and dish on the table "Is the dad not going to join us?" I wonder what is he doing because he always joins us for dinner "No honey, your dad is still busy" I just nod and started to eat.

3rd person's pov

"What if she finds out? She'll never gonna forgive me" he said to the person smirking at him, him reading it carefully what's written on the paper that the person gave to him

"Hyung, do you think this plan will be good for you? Especially that she already trusted you so much" his friend said while having a worried expression

"Just believe in me," the person said