Chapter 15: Just a normal fight

YOONGI POV

Y/N was back carrying the aid kit and went to me first, see she even went to me first than Jungkook. I look at him and smirked, he just rolled his eyes and ask Hoseok to get him some ice "Yoongi this will sting a bit" she said worriedly. I nodded

She lightly dabs the cotton on the side of my lips. I stare at her beautiful face, her long lashes, and pink-ish kissable lips. How I wish I could kiss her lips

"Done, you didn't even hiss. You're so strong Yoongs" she smiled at me, putting away the pieces of cotton "Giving me a nickname, eh" I giggled and look at her, she just shrugged "I'm used to it if you ever wonder," I said and she nodded carrying the aid kit, she smiled at Jungkook and started to clean his wound. You might be wondering why I'm used to it now. Well, I and the boys fight just... because of her.

JUNGKOOK POV

Hyung has that smirk again, he thinks he won this round f*ck no. Y/N is mine not his, I can't be a coward again. I can't stand seeing hyung look at her that way and Y/N didn't even get grumpy at him easily

I will make her mine, no matter what happens.

"Jungkook-ah, you're a man now huh? Fighting over a girl" Y/N said approaching me while tsking. I just giggled at her. "How is she so lucky? Two handsome men fighting over her, I can't even imagine" yeah, how lucky of you. I have never been into a fight with Yoongi hyung but just because of Choi Y/N it changed, I feel like I can do anything just for her.

"So, mind to tell me who is that lucky girl?" she said wiggling her eyebrows, I just flicked her forehead "That's a secret," I said ruffling her hair "Yah! My hair doesn't touch it" I just nodded.

----

The guys are now talking at each other like nothing happened, these damn motherf*ckers. Got me so worried and exhausted but just a split second they're talking about modeling. "Guys! Let's go to a restaurant, I heard there's a famous restaurant that has the best steak"

Author's Note

Hey Nathies, it's been a long time, sorry for not updating I was just so busy with my study and I worked my travel documents but I'll do my best to make it longer on the next chapter. It's currently 4 in the morning here. Bye, have a good day, hope you enjoyed it, even though it's so short.