OS 1: Having CEO's Baby

HAVING CEO'S BABY
(Obsession Series #1)
by psycheooo

A sweet 16 innocent girl, Celine Savannah Cullen have nowhere to go and with a huge debt, she accepted the offer of her manager at work that she didn't know was dirty work. A green eyed Greek god CEO, Archer Teo Toretto saved her who seems to know a lot about her and her forgotten past.

Now all alone in this world after her mother died, A sweet 16 innocent girl depends on herself. She continue working as a waitress at the bar despite the rumors spreading around the school and bad things her classmates tell to her.

Everything is fine for Celine until her apartment and scholarship has been taken away. No where to go and in need of money, Celine innocently accepted her manager's offer of a job that she didn't know was dirty work.

A Green eyed hot as hell CEO, who also makes her young heart beat like crazy, saves her. Everything is like a dream for Celine not until the Green eyed CEO shows up to her school.

Love, heat and obsession sparks altogether. At the age of 16, Celine is Having the CEO's Baby. Will she be able to face everything alongside the CEO and be happy in the end?

- Celine Savannah Cullen &
Archer Teo Toretto