1

Status: Unedited

Published on: October 14, 2021

Y/n was basically both the sunshine and the moonlight among the 10 pillars.

Most of the time, she would make everyone who works for the corps smile and have a good time if they're free from their jobs, she would sometimes turn the mood upside down.

100 to 0 in just a few seconds.

Y/n was known to be the strongest teen slayer in history. Just in the age of 14, she had already been training herself more with her breath styles.

Currently, her and her brother, the Water Pillar Giyuu, were both sent to a mission to eliminate Lower Moon 1 at Asakusa, Tokyo. Y/n and Giyuu were best friends, they tell each other almost everything and 'Too much information' was nonexistent to the two siblings.

"Hey, big bro," Y/n called out which made the pillar walking beside her look at her with curiosity, a small smile gracing his features. "Hm? What is it, Snowflake?" Giyuu asked. He calls her Snowflake because she was the Snow Pillar.

Get it?

Never mind.

Y/n hugged Giyuu's arm a bit tighter than she usually does, the Water Pillar smiled and patted his sister's head. "Don't worry, Snowflake. You'll be fine," he assured. "But... This is my first mission that Oyakata-sama assigned me that involves a Demon Moon, and just the fact that you're coming with me makes me even more scared..." Y/n simply said, her voice laced with evident shaking. She may have been a Demon Slayer prodigy but she was scared, not because of the demon...

But because of the fact that Giyuu was with her during her mission.

She was scared that she might screw up and her simple mistake will end up hurting Giyuu instead, but his presence gives her a comforting eeling.

Giyuu sighed and took his arm away from her hold. He took his sister's cheeks in his hands, making Y/n look at him in the eye. "Listen. I promise you that I won't get hurt. This will only end quickly with none of us getting even a tiny scratch. Do you understand me, Y/n?" he asked in a fatherly tone, Y/n just bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, Giyuu..." she answered as she held his hands that were on her cheeks. Giyuu smiled and kissed his sister's forehead. "That's my Snowflake," he whispered.

Y/n giggled and hugged her brother. "And that's my Water Drop," she responded as Giyuu hugged his dear sister back. They only have each other left, and Y/n was by far the most over protective of the two. She felt like Giyuu was her last most treasured thing on the face of the Earth, and she just had the need to protect him. She even made a vow to herself that she will commit suicide if her brother dies just to be with him, only her mom knew about it and she never told anyone. Both her, Giyuu's and Tsutako's mother had some kind of tattoo on her arm that no one understands why the hell a beautiful lady like her taint her skin with such an ugly thing, except a few people. But even if they don't understand the sign printed on her right arm, she still had to hide it from other people...

Aside from Y/n.

She passed the tattoo down to her youngest daughter with a ritual, the same location where her own was located. On her left hand. She had told her youngest daughter to pass on the same thing with the same ritual to her first born child at 4 years old and never tell anyone about it. She must also tell them to pass on the same thing to their own children, and so on.

One odd thing is...

The marking was passed down to her youngest child, Y/n was asked to pass down the markings to her first born when they reach the age of 4.