3

Status: Unedited

Published: February 21, 2022

A/N: I'll be switching to 2nd person POV starting from now. 😁

Recently, as you and Nezuko already decapitated Lower Moon 1, Tanjiro and Giyuu still remained in their state of shock. A woman came to the girl and the demon Lord's side. "What's the matter?" she asked as her daughter smiled. "Mom!" said the girl. At her daughter's high-pitched voice, she couldn't help but smile.

Giyuu held his sword handle by his left hand as his right hand held the teen's shaking shoulder. Tanjiro's eyes filled with horror and confusion met with the Water Pillar's icy blue orbs. Tanjiro's shaky hand held his stomach as his other hand hovered over his lips. "T-Tomioka-san..." the burgundy red haired boy whispered quietly.

"Who are these boys, darling?" asked Muzan's human wife as she placed her hand on his arm. He just looked at Tanjiro and Giyuu with confused eyes. "I have no idea, but why they want to see me. They must've mistaken me for someone else..." he simply replied as he extended his nails, quickly making some scratches on a man's nape.

Tanjiro reacted but Giyuu just pushed him back to protect his junior.

'God fucking damn it... That bitch has some nerve...' said Giyuu in his head as the man the Demon Lord scratched held the back of his neck.

His wife turned to him, concerned. "Honey? Are you alright?" she asked.

No answer.

Giyuu clenched his teeth.

'Take out your sword and fight him, dumbass! Stop cowering!' Giyuu told himself as he shakily grabbed his sword and aimed for Muzan's neck.

"Water Breathing, First Form: Surface Slash..." the Water Pillar whispered as Muzan easily dodged but acted as if he was horrified.

"Hey! Why are you attacking my husband?!" yelled the woman who is the Demon Lord's human wife as the girl in Muzan's arms shook.

"D-Dad..." the child said. Muzan just patted her head and looked at the man whom he poisoned to see that he has now turned into a horrible demon.

"H-Honey..!" the wife yelled as he bit her shoulder. Tanjiro ran forward to stop what was currently happening by wrapping his scarf around his fist, intending to stuff it in the man's mouth.

"Stop!" yelled Tanjiro, his earrings now visible for the Demon Lord to glance at. Muzan's eyes narrowed at those familiar relics. Tanjiro pulled the man away from his wife and stuffed his fist in the demon's mouth.

Giyuu just started to blindly attack the Demon Lord as the red eyed man just dodged, a look of fear evident in his face. You kept track of the Demon Lord's steps, voice, and scent. If he gets away, then it's game over for the four of you.

Tanjiro looked at the man's wife bleeding by her shoulder. She was now being tended to by two men damping a piece of cloth on her wounds gently. "Push harder! Bind it with some rope!" he yelled as he struggles to tame the demon underneath him.

Tanjiro took a look behind him to see his superior attacking the demon lord as the man dodged, pretending to look horrified. "S-Somebody stop that man before he kills my husband!" yelled the wife as her child cried in her arms.

Tanjiro bit his lip in frustration.

Once Giyuu found an opening for him to slash the demon, he swung his sword, desperately trying to pierce his target.

'I just need to slash him even a little. Kamado needs a blood sample closer to Kibutsuji's, I can't miss this opportunity!'

But before that, there was an overwhelmingly strange scent. Flowers started to appear everywhere and your eyes widened. You smiled.