4

Status: Unedited

Published: April 3, 2022

You were humming the song your mother sang to you by yourself while braiding your friend's hair as he just glanced at you from time to time, observing how you would busily fix his hair while Iguro's pet just rested around your neck on your shoulders while watching you work.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are seated beside Giyuu who had his eyes closed, probably getting some rest from your previous mission. You guys didn't do much but the overwhelming presence and encounter of the Demon Lord had your whole bodies shaking in fear.

You remembered visiting Rengoku's Estate and playing with Senjuro, even making some small talks with their father. Sometimes, those small talks turn into informative and important ones. He once mentioned something about Sun Breathing, the most Godly technique and the first breathing technique ever made in History.

Hanafuda Earrings, he said that people who are Sun Breath Users wear these. He hasn't mentioned anything about Tanjiro who wore the ancient garments on his earlobes, so you assumed that they have never met yet.

You finished braiding Muichiro's hair and now you're looking for a hair tie to finish it off. A bulk figure walked up to you and handed you a rubber band.

You looked up and saw Uzui smiling down at you, his other hand placed on his waist. "Here," he said, waiting for you to take the band from his hand.

You smiled and took it, tying it around Muichiro's hair ends. You looked at his face and he sat up, stretching his back and taking his braided hair in his hands. "You... added small braids, too..." said the boy, you giggled. "It looks cute so I added them."

Uzui smiled at you two. He then heard light footsteps coming from inside and informed everyone that the Master is on his way.

Obanai got down from the branch, Muichiro and you stood up and stretched your bodies. Rengoku sheathed his sword after sharpening it, Mitsuri stopped talking to her crow and Shinobu just got finished tending to Sanemi's wounds.

You walked over to your brother who was now in a deep sleep and smirked. The Kamaboko Squad were also asleep and didn't want to give up their rest yet.

You lifted up your hand and curled it into a fist, leaving your pointer finger up and poked it on his sides. Giyuu flinched and rubbed his eyes, he looked up to see you towering over his figure laying down on the ground beside Tanjiro and Inosuke who were still snoozing their way to Dreamland.

"Wake up, the Master's coming," you said as Giyuu yawned and got up, stretching his limbs. You have him your hand and pulled him up. You saw Sanemi stomping his way towards you guys, you knew exactly what he was about to do.

'Snow Breathing, 5th Form: Ice Rink...'

You slid all the way in front of Sanemi and held one of your arrows to his throat, an innocent smile on your face. "I'll wake them up, go back to where you were, Sanemi-nii~"

Sanemi rolled his eyes pushed you away with his hand on your face. "Not gonna work this time, Cherry," he said.

You grew a tick mark and unsheathed your sword. You grabbed his shoulder and made him face you, now holding your blade to his shoulder this time.

"Defy me and you'll loose your shoulder," you said, no hesitation in your voice.

Sanemi blinked a few times before scoffing and walking his say back to his usual position.

Giyuu turned to you and so did you. "Go wake them up," he said. You nodded and sheathed your blade.

You lightly tapped Tanjiro's shoulder, harshly pulled Zenitsu's hair and fucking punched Inosuke's stomach.