Chapter 5

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

F/n P.O.V
I walk up to my office after printing my papers 'alright my shift is over' I sit down on my chair and look down 'oh god fuck y/n it's all your fault im hard' I unzip my pants and take out my cock "y/n~" I close my eyes and start stroking my cock thinking about y/n sucking it "MMF~" I move my hand up my shirt and play with my nipples "AuAgh~" I stroke my cock faster as I reach my end "oh fuck! Y/n I'm Cumming-AhaA~" I cum all over my self and the floor "Enjoying a little personal time?" I open my eyes at the sound of someone's voice "B/N!?" I quickly put my dick back in my pants and fix my uniform "What are you doing here?!" I hear b/n chuckle "It's my office and I have a key" I grab some tissues from my desk and clean up the mess 'oh god oh god oh god b/n saw me jerking off oh fuck' I lean down to the floor and clean up the mess "f/n tell me do you love y/n" I blush at the thought "y-yes I do" I hear him rustle around "wrong answer" I look up but its to late I lifted off the ground by a rope "UAha!" I try to kick and squirm but the rope just get tighter "n-no" I struggle to breathe but suddenly I could breathe again I looked down to see I'm standing on my chair "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" I watch him turn on my computer and type out a suicide letter "HEY ANSWER ME" he turns around and punches my in the dick "AhAA!" I hear him laugh "y/n Is mine" my eyes widen "what NO he's not yours" I watch him pull out his phone and show me a video of y/n naked and moaning "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear him laugh "I fucked him he moaned out my name held on to me aha~ his face was so cute" I start crying "n-no it can't be" I'm cut off my the chair being removed "everyone's going to think you killed yourself and while we are at your funeral HEHEHE I'LL BE FUCKING Y/N IN THE BACK.. he's mine now all mine eheheh" My vision goes blurry and my ears start ringing as I try to breathe I think about y/n and how much I loved him 'am I going to die but I can't die y/n needs me I can't let that man take him from me I must protect him' "such a shame your gone eheheh" I frown at him "NO I REFUSE TO GIVE UP Y/N" I kick b/n as hard as I can and he falls back and hits his head on the desk Knocking him out 'yes' I grab the scissors out of my pocket and start cutting the rope "s-shit" As I feel myself fading the rope snaps and I fall to the floor gasping for air "arha!" I stand up and delete the note he wrote on my computer "FUCKING ASSHOLE" I start stomping on his head 'what the fuck am I going to do now... Oh I know what I can do' I turn off my computer and search through b/n "ahaa more rope" I stuff the broken rope into his bag and put it on "alright asshole let's go" I start dragging him up to his office and once I get there I tie the rope around his neck then lift him and tie the rope to the roof" I walk over to his computer and type out a suicide letter "hmm I know" I type out "I'm so sorry for hurting you y/n please forgive me.. hehehe perfect now y/n can be mine" I walk out of the office and get into my car "y/n I'm coming for you my love"