Chapter 2

Zaybah never begged for love her whole, and never will she, since she got them for free from different people and different places, to her it was nothing to brag about, as waiting for mister right, wasn't too hard.

Studying law, with no much distraction from the world of love Zaybah's life was just the way she wanted it, simple, nothing to stress about, everything she needed comes very easy, like breathing for a non asthmatic patient, if she wanted water to drink, she gets it just on point not too cold and not hot either, if she wanted to breed butterflies on her bed, she's got them, her parents were always there to give her the best life they could.

School was always stressing and annoying, some students will complain , she never did, being a book warm was all she needed, her daily dose, all she does was read till she sees the blank page in every note.

Just as everything came easy for her, getting the man of her dreams was the easiest thing that happened in her life, she had dreams, lot's of them, wanting to be an owner of some private firm someday and be a multi bellioniare, living life on her own terms without seeking aid from any son of Adam.

And there he came, the love of her life, king of her heart, the one person who will transform her rocks of imaginations into dust in mere seconds, she did let him do that, she allowed him played his soft Finely created slim long fingers, with beautiful pink nails that looked like they were polished, on her dreams, "what's life without sacrifice?" She had always said, for she was blindly in love and just let everything flow.

This whole world of love was blue,very near yet very far, one minute it's taking her breath away, like all the oxygen on earth has been exhausted, the next minute it's making her giggle like a child who just sighted his mum with chocolates.

The library was were she spent more than half of her day, doing a thing she called her addiction, she reads, she reads with love, and that's one thing that has made reading much more easier for her, the love for it.

On a beautiful Wednesday morning at exactly eight fourty five, she was rushing to the library, for she was fourty five minutes late already, she crossed the road of her school main gate, Ahmadu Bello University annex Congo campus elegantly as it was everything she knew, being in the university for quite sometime now the roads were nothing far from familiar, she just sashayed in without the thought of any moving vehicles in the arena.

All she thought about was "I'm running out of time." She sang those words to her hearing, she didn't bother calling her driver, she never wanted that anyways, she wanted to do things as people less privileged to her would do, and for this, she walks extra.

"Oh! I'm so close." She whispered to herself in a breathless voice, but never has she known it was nothing close, as she took her right foot, to make a right step, a closer step, the next thing she saw was stars in broad day light, her head spun, her body numb, she's not sure if she's gotten to heaven, or it was just another nightmare.

"Help me please!" She heard a man beg as she tried to regain consciousness.

Help him with what? she thought.

And then she realized it was her body that was lifted and put to a car's passengers seat, when she tried to think hard she felt pains, in every jointed bone in her beautifully created body, she snapped her eyelids together twice and all she could see was blood "wait is it that time of the month?" she asked her inner self.

As she heard a masculine voice say "she wasn't watching the road as she crossed, so was I.

I don't know how it happened, but we should get her to a hospital now." The same masculine, gentle, but scared voice spoke again.

She opened her mouth to talk, but it was her last nerve that did the mouth opening, she fainted.

She had loosed so much blood and one can't even tell where she has wounds, it was a flowing river of blood, her blood and she could not understand at that time.

Oh shit!
But who's this reckless driver?
Poor Zaybah, I hope she gets well soon,
Here's the second chappie,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends,
Nazy loves you.❤️