Chapter 32

Quite explicit: ⚠️🔞

"Zee open your veil abeg, heat no go kill you."

Zayba recognized the voice to be chioma's and smiled .

The other girls won't stop wowing to the beautiful house.

As Zayba unveiled herself she was met with a white room, all walls white, the chairs were all purple with beautiful tiny throw pillows alligned on it, the front wall was carrying an ultra large TV screen of one hundred and forty five inch, the 3D wallpaper was designed in black and purple tiny and large roses as the white wall accentuate it,

It was beautiful, just the way she'd asked for and more, beneath the flat screen TV was a beautifully made TV stand in purple and white, by it sides where slim tall home theatre sticks in black that matches the whole deco,

the various remote alligned on it, from the TV remote, to the DSTV remote, and the home theaters remote. On the left wall were frames of which prayers in Arabic were crafted, Ayatul qursiyy in a black frame the font was in white,

On the right wall glass frames where aligned size by size in them where little purple and black roses rested.

The curtains where swaying in response to the harmattan breeze, the dark purple and black colors was perfect for the living room, all colors combined was everything she wanted, she was the happiest woman that day on Earth for Mama has made her dreams come true. Her subconscious squealed while she smiled.

She took a step to go around the house with her friends but Inna Huse stopped her, "come here my child, let's pray and have a few words with you, so we'll leave."

Zayba wanted to disagree, but she had no right, as it was the right thing to do.

"Inna yanzu tafiya zakuyi ku barni?"
(Inner are you leaving me here alone?)

"Sosai ma kuwa, (very well) this is your home, this is were you belong."

Zayba pouted her lips, and sat quitely, Mama called out for the girls, Hibba, yar iyamara (the Igbo girl) ina yan matan suke? Duk kuzo, (where are the ladies? You should all assemble here) I want to preach a little sermon to you, as we're leaving in a few minutes."

"Mama we just came fa." Chioma spat.

"Ke yar iyamara, yimun shiru, (shut your mouth) just listen to me and we leave once I'm done talking."

The girls all frowned as they listened to the sermon, they started smiling as Inna Huse kept talking and roared with laughter when they heard inna say, "ki bashi madara ya sha." (Feed him milk)

"Hibba quickly asked wani irin Madara, (what type of milk) is he a baby?"

"He's her baby now, she has choose to make him hers, don't go and buy cow milk, get him milk from your milk factory, ehn kin ji ko.(hope you've heard)"

The whole girls screamed with laughter except for zee that thought it was embarrassing to talk about tings like that.

"Toh mu zamu tafi. (So we are leaving now)" inna huse said as she was set to leave.

"Ladies let's get going."

The next thing they heard was the sound of a weeping zee, "inna Dan Allah kar ku tafi." (Inna please you should not leave now) She said cryingly.

"Kar mu tafi ina?" (We shouldn't leave?) Ai yanzu tafiya ya gan mu." (But we have to)

Zayba fell to her knees as she begged inna Huse "inna you can go, but the girls should stay at least before he comes."

"Before he comes?"

"Yes inna."

"Are you promising me, they'll leave as soon as he comes?"

"Yes inna, insha Allah."

"Okay, the girls should wait behind, but as soon as he comes in, you should all vermouth, I'm I clear."

"Yes inna." they answered in unison.

"Good, but if by any chance I hear about you sleeping in this house, I won't hesitate to blast you up and down, you know me so well." Inna dismissed them.

As soon as inna stepped out, she told one of the drivers to take her back home. The girls turned on the home theaters and connected Hibba's Bluetooth to it, and they began to party, it was barely six in the evening they had a lot of time to party before he comes, they all surveyed the house and had to figure out everything she had and the ones she didn't.

"But zee you don't have a washing machine, does that mean you'll wash with your hands, that's alot of work fa, you didn't marry to suffer o, don't be too soft on him o, he should buy you one real quick."

"Hadiza gulma, and who told you that?"

"Nobody, me and the girls didn't see any?"

"That's because you don't have to see anything, I have everything a girl needs in her home, as minute as match sticks , as large as bag of rice, I have them in dozens, didn't you see the trailer of everything? I shall not lack insha Allah." She yelled

As a matter of fact, I'm too tired to start fighting or exchanging words, you should leave please "

"Haba zee, I was only pointing out the...".

Girls and gossip 😂
Have a great day y'all,
Love, Nazy💙