chapter 1

Hello peeps,so there's a confusion regarding the character-sketch.
Raj and Ishita are siblings whereas Raman and Niyonika are tooo. So, raj is niyonika's brother-in-law,that is paternal aunt's son and vice versa.so even Ishita and raman also got married and there is a correction in surname too..that is Raman Moorthy and Ishita Moorthy. So I guess I am clear now. Let meh know in comments section..

So enjoy reading 😊.

Location
Malhotra's mansion.

There are 3 people at dining table talking something, let's see what they are talking.

Girl : arey Manik bhai abb tak niche nhi ayi na. Uh go fast to nandu room and wake her up. and I'll go to aloo room and dhruv uh go to abhi room.

Boy : Nahi mai nahi jaunga. Agar Manik bahi mujse phele yeha agaya tho wo mujhe bhi dateyga.

Girl : tum..(she was about to say something when a tall boy came to the dining table with a serious face)

So yes the girl is mukti and the boy is cabir . And the other one who is with them in the dining hall is dhruv and the tall boy is..🤔 ofcourse our very own Manik Malhotra..

Manik: where are the other 3. And what you people are discussing (he asked with a strong voice)

Mukti: bhai vo..(she said with streaming voice)

Manik: vo kya. Vo log abb tak nahi uti. Am I right ?

Dhruv: jiju I'll go and wake them up. (Telling that he was about to go but Manik stopped)

Manik: No wait. Mukti uh go and wake up abhi and uh Dhruv go and wake aliya.

Cabir: Ha I'll go and wake up Nandu.

Manik: Cabir wait. I'll go and wake her up. Uh sit here.

Cabir: but..

Manik: I said na..

Cabir self thinking: aaj tho Nandu ko koi nahi bacha nahi sakte Manik bhai ki lectures sey..bechari ko chode na Bhagwan..

Nandini's bedroom

Nandini's bedroom.

Manik slowly opened the door and took slow steps to her bed and saw her sleeping cutley hugging her teddy.

Manik self thinking: (looking at nandu he thought) Hoo god how can someone be this much cute.. I just wanna suck her lips..no Manik control..I love uh Nandu. Uh are only mine. Hoo god Manik now uh have to be strict. Control ur feelings for now. (He slowly sat on her bed and kissed her forehead and he took her teddy from her and said) NANDINII WAKEUP..

Nandini: nahi. Mujhe aur Sona hai please.(by telling this she hugged Manik as she thought Manik as her teddy 🤣).

Manik: (he was shocked by nandus move then he thought)oh god please help meh to control my feelings..(by telling this he moved more close to her and kissed her cheeks) Nandu uh have college today wake up.(he wishpered in her ear).

Nadnini: (by listening his voice she jerked and seen that she is hugging Manik. She suddenly sat on bed) Jeju tum mere bed mai kya karrhe ho. Wo meri teddy thi na yaha. Wo kaha gayi.

Manik: washroom gayi.

Nadnini: huh..but Juju wo walk nahi Karti na.

Manik: Achha tumhe tho teddy key baremey sabkuch pata hai na..

Nadnini: haa..

Manik: uh know about ur teddy. But uh don't know that uh have college today.

Nadnini: ha vo..mai..I ..i.know ..I have.. College..I remember..

Manik: then what are you still doing in the bed go fast.(he said in a loud voice)

Nadnini: (she fastly got up from bed and about to go but stopped as Manik is still in her bed) jiju tum jao. I'll come down after freshing up.

Manik: no I'll wait till uh come. And one more thing uh don't have much time come I'm giving uh jus 10mins . Come fast.

To be continued..

* Please ignore mistakes..
*Please do like and comment.