chapter 9

Hello peps.. How are u all doing? Well I know I was late ro to update the new chapter but was stuck up with my work..

Ok ok now let's read..

*please Avoid mistakes. As I didn't edit this

Happy reading pranjuuu 🤗..
And all my dear readers 😁

Manik was about to leave to office but what he saw made him angery to the core... What he saw!? Any guesses!?
.
.
.
.
.
Yess yess I know my readers are very smart than meh. Manik saw that Abeer and Nandini talking and laughing together. This made his blood boil. But thought to deal with her at home. So drvie back to his office.

Other side.

After Abhi nanidini, cabir and dhrvu reached clg. Nandini was silent she was jus in deep thinking. And Abhi got a call so he went a side to speak. And dhrv went to library and cabir obsiviously went to canteen to have something.

Nandini thinking: How can he order meh like that!? Doesn't He trust meh!? He said that Abeer is trying to touch meh.. but as long as I know Abber is a nice person. He deserve my friendship. I will talk to him. Let Manuu do whatever he want. Like seriously he is ordering meh now only. After marriage tho he will made meh his servent or what. I thought he is very good at heart but no he is a monster. He thinks that he can rule everyone. But from now this won't happen. Form now I will exactly opposite to what he says.

Her thoughts came to an end when Abber came there and patted her shoulder.

Abeer: good morning sweety.

Nanidini: good morning Abber. But Sweety!?

Abeer: Haa Sweety nice Nick name na!?

Nanidini: ohh Nick name and all ahh. Then I will also give uh a Nick name.

Abber: sure sweety. Uh can.

Nandini: umm..let meh think..(she kept her finger on her chin acting as if she is thinking something) Haa yad agaya..

Abeer: ohh gud tell meh.

Nanidini: Ajeeb Rajvansh. Achha hai na!? (She said excitedly).

Abber: (Abeer kept fake bad face and said) what!? Kya mai tumhe ajeeb lagtha hau!?

Nanidini: Haa haa uh look so different.😂 Like a ...like a .. monkey..

She said and started laughing. He made a bad face and then he said.

Abber: haha agar mai monkey hai tho monkey Frnd kya hoti hao!?

Nanidini: Monkey..(she said and laughed then she realised she said herself monkey and stopped laughing) one minute uh said meh a monkey!?

Abber: mai ney nahi tumne kud kaha ki tum bandr ho..(He said and started laughing)

Nanidini angry pouted for sometime and she Also laughed with him.

Then abhi came there after cutting call and said.

Abhi: cutie pai nai abb class chalthi hau. Aur mukti aur aliya ane ke baad tum bhi jao. Tab tak canteen javo. Cabeer hai waha. Ok!?

Nandini: ok bahi. Tum jao mai cabeer bahi ke paas jati hau.

She said and Abeer and Nandini wae about to go but then mukti and Alya Also joined them.

Aliya/ mukti: hey guys.

Abeer: Hey cutie and hoty!

Nanidini: huh!? Wo kaun hai !?

Abber: arey aur kon aliya is a cutie and mukti is a hoty.

Aliya: what tumhein mai hot nahi lagati hau kay!?