chapter 6

Enjoy reading 😊.

Nandini went to class and mam stopped her  as she was late for class. She mesg aliya and mukti and stood out of class.and Abeer saw her standing out of class so thought to talk to her so he said.

Abber: mam I was feeling a bit sick can I take rest in rest room.

Mam: yes go.

Abeer came out and patted her shoulder.

Abeer: hey, y are you late today!? Ur sisters came early!?

Nandini: Haa I was talking to my frnd so I was late. Actually we are planning to bunk college.

Abber: wow great idea.. if uh don't mind can I join uh people!?

Nandini: sure. But before that uh have to do a favor to meh..

Abeer: yes tell meh..what I have to do!?

Nandini: call mukti and aliya also out of the class. Then we can reach there fast..

Abeer: that's a small task for meh Nandu... I will come wait..

Nandini: small task!? What uh will do!? Mam is there na!?

Abeer: jus wait and watch. Give meh a paper and pen.

Nanidini: paper and pen!? Y!?what uh will do with that!?

Abber: jus watch..(he wrote 'come out of class nandu is waiting' and throw the paper through the window to their bench).

Nandini: oho iski kya jarurat thi!? I already mesg them..

Abeer: but how can they open their phone!!  And see they are coming!!

She looked at them as they both are cmg out of class.

Mukti: Nandini why did uh call us!?

Aliya: and what were uh doing in bhai's car.. we waited for uh for soo long and mam saw us . So went to class. Why did uh call us..

Mukti: Nandini tell us we are asking uh something na!? And Abber uh said uh are sick what are doing here!?

Abber: ohh god how much uh speak. Atleast give her a chance to tell na..

Nandini: guys we don't have that much time. Mukti aliya we are bunking clg and going for movie. So come fast we have to go to abhi , dhrvu and cabir bhai's class now.

Mukti: Nanduu who planned it..

Aliya: mukti leave that now we have to go. I am soo excited too bunk clg...come come we'll go.

Somehow they will go and make all of them convince and all left from there to I-max  mall for watching movie.

Went inside and the movie was boring so they came out in the middle.

Nandini: what the hell Arya...I told uh to book tickets for a good movie...

Aliya: ha and this movie don't even have a story...

Abhi: for this stupid movie we bunked the clg...

Aryaman: Hello , how would I know ki movie achha hai ya nahi!? Even I am watching this for the first time..

Elina: then uh would have atleast see the trailer na...

Dhrvu: guys stop this discussion now. And think now where to go.

Cabir: we'll go to restaurant. I am very hungry.

Aryaman: tu tho ho hi bhukad...

Nandini: guys even I am very hungry. We will 1st go to a restaurant and then will decide where to go next.