you and me ❤️🥰

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 31

Recap: pls read previous part ❤️....

Aniket sees meera and goes and sit next to her... seeing Aniket meera hurriedly wiped her tears.... Aniket cupped meera's face...meera is not making any eye contact with him but aniketh is trying to make a eye contact with her at last she also looked into his eyes...
Aniket: love....
Meera:ha...hero...
Aniket:why are you crying??
Meera:no..I am not...
Aniket:yes..you are...
Meera:yes I cried bcoz I loved you...
Aniket had tears in his leasning...
Aniket without saying anything he hugged her...
Meera don't know what to do so she also hugged him at last Aniket break the hug and cupped her face...
Aniket:do you know love as you thought I am not the groom keerthi just thought to do prank on you...
Meera shocked...
Meera: really??
Aniket:yes
They both smiled between their tears....
And after sometime they both left to car aniketh goes and sits but meera standing there only and seeing somewhere... Aniket noticed her and asked...
Aniketh:what happened love??
Meera:that sev puri....
Aniketh sees her and laughs meera came to her senses hearing Aniket laughing..
Meera:come hero let's eat that...
Aniket: love doctor said no right??
Meera:yes I won't care..
Aniket:but I will care...
Meera:pls hero...(making a puppy face)
Aniket melt by her words... and take her to chat stall and feed her after eating they both goes to house..all are waiting for them seeing them back all smiles...
Shantala:ok then guys as there is no time pls you all go now for shopping and make it fast as it is only 5days left for marriage.... and after shopping all of you pack your bags and come to krishna raj resort...
All nodded in yes.. and left to shopping....
All were doing shopping ani and meera also doing shopping but they both were taking same colour dress....all seeing them smiled and after the shopping all left to house and packed their bags and left to resort...

(So guys I will go fast in this wedding rituals as it will be boring I will go fast till their reception as their reception going to blast 💥💥....)

Next morning
All will be allotted room as usual ani and meera in one room they both gets up after fresh up all got busy in doing preparation..
In evening
As it was nandi pooja...
Ankita and varun do pooja for nandi and they took blessings from elder's and after that all left to their room meera as been tired so she told Aniket to comb hairs he hesitate bcoz he knows if he comb the hair means she will get a negative memory...but she forced so he agrees to comb he is combing hair meera has started getting her headche as Shambhavi came Aniket quickly took the comd and gave to her and left from there...

Next morning 🌞
As usual all wakes up and making arrangements....
At evening...
As today is haldi ceremony....
Ani and meera wore a pure white 🤍 dress
All are in hurry burry...
Meera and ani coming from opposite side as botg of them are busy in talking to phone they both got dashed and meera is about to fall but aniketh holds her in a filmy style and in upper side keerthi and preeti are quaralling and there was a turmeric powder in keerthi hand by mistake they throwes turmeric powder on meera and ani's head...
All guests were seeing them ani and meera were both Fully drenched in turmeric powder... they both got senses they looked at themselves and meera is about to go shantala came there..
Shantala:ani...go and take fresh up in your room and meera you go to my room and get ready as it is getting late...
They both goes and comes after getting ready
And at last haldi rituals got off...
And preeti keerthi tends to put turmeric on ani and meera
Aniket: preeti...we both were already drenched in turmeric...
They all laughs and after sometime all slept as usual meera and ani are hugging each other while sleeping...

Next morning 🌄...
As today is their mehandi ceremony all girls hand became mehandi....
At night 🌃...
In ani and meera room...
Meera goes and sits in front of mirror 🪞 and try to take off her dress but her hands are full of mehandi so she can't Aniket see's her and laughs..
Meera: stop laughing hero...
Aniketh (still laughing):wait I will send keerthi...
Meera:but their hands are also is full of mehandi...
Aniketh:then what you will do now??
Meera:I am also thinking that only..
They both were thinking at last meera got one idea 💡...
Meera:ok hero I have one plan but you must agree....
Aniketh: there is no option tell me what I must do...
Meera:ok take that dupatta and tie to your eyes 👀 and help me pls...
As there is no choice left so he made her dress up by tying his eyes 👀 and at last all slept meera ani also slept hugging each other...