a villain again

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 34

Recap:pls read previous part ❤️....

Meera pulls him also he fell on meera and they both go underwater... when Aniket fell on meera they both started kissing each other lips they both got off and stands properly and their eyes locked... after sometime they both got up and aniket goes up and helds meera hand and also lifts her and goes to room and he goes and came with a towel and started to rub her hairs...she is just staring him and then she started rubing his hairs after sometime both changes their clothes and meera is preparing dinner...ani came to her and hugged her from back... she is preparing chapathi and paneer gravy...
And after sometime she done with her dinner and they both sat for dinner...
Aniket:love today can you feed me with this lovely hands...
Meera:why not hero I will feed you...
She started feeding Aniket and aniket is playing with her hairs she is also eating at last the dinner was done and meera is about to go and wash the plates... Aniket stopped her...
Aniket: where are you going??
Meera:to wash the plates... will you go and wash??
Aniket:hmm come I will also help in Washing plates....
Meera:no need hero...
Aniket: hey come ma...
Saying this they both goes inside and Aniket started putting all plates in dishwasher meera is seeing him with a funny angry 😡 face....
Aniket see's her and laughs seeing him she also can't control her laugh she also laughs and then they both on the dishwasher and offs all the lights and goes to room...
In room...
Meera:call home hero...
Aniket:ya I forgot wait maybe in india there will be day wait I will do video call...
He calls they attends all are eating their breakfast and talking with them after sometime they disconnected the call...
Aniket:love tomorrow morning 11:00 there's a meeting and after that we will go out to visit some places in London...
Meera: hero can I come with you to the meeting??
Aniket:but there only company members are allowed...
Meera:I will come as your PA I think PA will be allowed to meeting...
Aniket:you are impossible....
Meera laughs...
Meera:or hero did you telling a reason to enjoy with your another love...
Aniket:stop love and yes I want to enjoy with my love that is you...
They both hugs... and after sometime they both slept snuggling into each other....

Next morning 🌞...
Both wakes up and meera goes and prepares something for breakfast and aniket is getting ready after that they both done with their breakfast and goes to get ready...meera get ready's quickly where as our handsome hero Aniket is still getting ready in front of mirror 🪞...meera is seeing him...
Meera:hero shall I tell you one thing...
Aniket:ya sure love..
Meera (little loudly): whether you are a girl in your previous life bcoz you always make late to get ready..
Aniket smiled seeing her and showed his 32 teeths 😁....
Meera:in every house the boy will get ready fast and where as the girl make it late...but here it's totally different...
Aniket smiles and drags her to car 🚗... and make her sit and he goes and locks the door and he also came and started the car aniketh seeing him with a angry look...
At last they reached office they both goes inside...
Aniket:where is the CEO cabin here??
Receptionist: why sir?any problem??
Meera: nothing we want to visit once...
Receptionist:but we will not allow anyone there mam...
Meera:but we are...
Aniket:I am CEO of this company Mr.aniket ..... Aniket Rajguru....
Receptionist just shocked bcoz she knows that today the CEO will be coming but she not expected this....
Receptionist: sorry sir.... and welcome to London branch sir...
Aniket:tq...
Receptionist:but sir she is ..... bcoz we won't allow anyone rather than office employees...
Aniket:she is my PA mss.meeraAniket Rajguru....
Receptionist shocked but welcomed them...
They both goes inside... Aniket enter the cabin And meera also went behind me all staff welcomed them...
Aniket called his company manager and asked about today schedule he told that today there's a important meeting in k company....
Both meera and ani get ready to go for a company meeting...

After sometime they reached
K company....
They both goes inside...
Receptionist: welcome sir your manager told sir and the metting will start in 15 min...you can wait in the metting room...
Aniket: thank you...
They both goes inside and there's already a man was present there...
Seeing them man stands up...
Man:hey hi...I am Venkat....you can call me venky...
Saying this he gave a hug to aniket and about to hug meera but she moved back... and...
Meera: Namaste...
Venkat:hugg!!what a mean...
Aniket:but she is comfortable with it...
Venkat: anyway I think we can shake hands.....
Saying this he forwarded his hands meera gives him hand....she feels uncomfortable 😣.... aniketh noticed it...
Aniket:meera come here...
She quickly take off her hands and go with him...
Aniket sees her hand and blows air...
They both goes and sit... soon the metting started and aniket is explaining the project meera is sitting and next to her Venkat his sitting as meera is wearing a saree he started to misbehave with her...
He slowly tooked his legs and taking her saree up meera shocked and then conforming that is Venkat she punched on his legs...
He shocked but again he started to do like this...he started pinching her waist....she don't know what to do so she signalled Aniket he saw that and he came like that only explaining project and roaming around all the chairs and he comes to meera chair and sees her...
Aniket:are you uncomfortable mss.aniket...
Meera:ya sir a bit I am uncomfortable 😣 in this chair...
Aniket:so you can sit in my chair 💺...
Saying this he made her to sit in his chair and he sitted on her chair...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes....

If no comments means no next part...

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰