meera's first trip

You and me ❤️🥰
Part 33

Recap: arushi birthday 🎂🎉🥳.....

Meera:hmm my husband has become so happy today...
Aniket: it's all bcoz of you...
Saying this he kissed her on cheeks...
Meera smiled and they both were talking like that and packing 🧳 bags....
Aniket:meera did you go anywhere before like this??
Meera: actually no hero....this is my first trip....
Aniket: and I will make it as a best....
Saying this they are packing 🧳 bags...
Meera:hero did I want to pack only fashion dress...
Aniket:no my dear love you don't only pack fashion dress pack some traditional dress also...
Meera:my hero is best....
Saying she kissed him on his cheeks..
Aniket:love pack some food in college bag so that we can eat when we are hungry in flight ✈️...
Meera:ok....I will pack it tomorrow if I packed today means the chocolate 🍫 will be melted...
Aniket smiles...
After packing 🧳 bags they hugged each other and slept...
Next morning 🌞...
As usual meera wakes up and arushi anki and she is preparing coffee and talking and then meera goes to Aniket with a two cup of coffee ☕☕
She goes and gives the coffee ☕ they both dranked it and talking and after that Aniket goes to office and meera is sitting simply and she got to know that she haven't meer Faiza from few months so she Hurriedly told the driver to start the car 🚗 and she also goes....
After sometime she is waiting in a she shore and she called Faiza...
She attends the call and said she is on the way...
And after sometime she arrives...
Meera goes and hugs her tightly as possible...
Meera: sorry.. sorry Faiza I didn't meet you from last few months I am so sorry...
Faiza: it's ok meera di jijju come and meet me and told what happened??
Meera:is it??
Faiza:ya...
Meera:how are you know??
Faiza: like that only lifeless body...(with fake smile)
Meera:I am telling you know also pls come out from that hell...

Ok let me explain faiza story...
She is married to a boy named ravi of a opposite caste for a dowry of 5,00,00rupees Faiza parents told that they will give money but the god take them off... Faiza had a sister named Shaziya...the ravi family blackmailing her to give money or else he will marry Shaziya also but both sisters are below 18 years and Faiza is going through marital rape....

Faiza:ok leave that jijju told that you both were going out of country..
Meera:ya to London...
Faiza: it's your dream place right...
Meera: ya...
They both talked like that and after sometime meera left the place and goes to house as it is already 5in the evening...the ani as arrived and he is packing 🧳 a food bag... she smiles and after sometime they both tells all bye and left to airport...
They both were in flight ✈️ after all check...they both were talking meera is in window side.....
After sometime the flight take off  🛫
Meera seemed little fear...
Aniket saw her and hugged her to comfort her she smiled and after a long journey the flight landed on London airport....all are going out of the flight but our meera and ani are sleeping hugging each other one airhostess came to them and wake them up..they both wakes and they also goes...they both goes out of airport and standing..
Meera:where will we go now??
Aniket:to our house...
Meera:here our house... don't make that silly jokes come let's go and book one hotel...
Aniket laugh and calls someone...
And after sometime they goes to one house by a car....
The car stops in front of the house...
Aniket closed meera's eyes with his hands and took her infront of the gate.... and slowly opened the eyes... She sees and shocked as it was written as love mansion...
Aniket sees her and smiles...
Aniket: this is our house only actually we often come to London bcoz our company another branch is here only..
And we stay here...
She smiles..
Both goes inside and Aniket is showing the house at last they goes to swimming pool....meera is playing in that water...
Aniket:love stop it other wise...you will get cold 🥶 my love...
Meera:no hero I will not get cold 🥶...
Aniket:now you will come are not...
Meera:no...
Aniket: again I am telling will you come....
Meera:no..no...no.....
Aniket without wasting time he took her in his arms and took her to room and made her sleep 😴 on the bed...
Meera:pls....hero once I will play that's it pls...
Aniket:no means no...you all ways behave like a child and you are not planning a child for us...
Meera shocked 😳 and then she blushed...
Aniket then remembered what he said so he immediately change the topic...
Aniket:no more talks now just sleep now you will be tired...
Saying this he also slept hugging her tightly 🙄 and not giving meera to move also....
Meera made a puppy face and she also slept like that only...
At evening 🌆 around 6:30...
Aniket slowly opened his eyes and saw meera side but she is not there...he thought she may be in washroom so he slowly get up and check washroom but she is not there he gets fresh up and goes down to see her but she is no were to be find and suddenly he heard some water sounds... Aniket palmed his face.... and goes to swimming pool and saw her playing in water...
He goes and sit on the side of the pool meera looked him and goes to center of the pool...
Aniket laughs seeing her cuteness...
Aniket: love if you became mother means you will make our child a more naughty and a very bad manners you will teach them...
Meera shocked and then laughs..
Aniket is looking her seriously...
Meera then stops laughing and slowly comes to aniket side... And she is staring him...
Aniket:what??
Meera:give me your hand na I can come up...
Aniket:ok...
Saying this he gives her hand but instead of getting up meera pulls him also...
Ps: Aniket is only in his short pants 🩳 and a 🎽 shirt...

So guys how is today's part let me know in the comment box 🎁

What will be Aniket reaction...

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

Thank you ☺️
You and me ❤️🥰