Normal Update

Hiii there my loves~ (yeah I'm gonna call you "loves" pls don't mind 🤧❤️) Sooooo I was thinking of Thanking you again for your precious time reading my stories and your beautiful comments.

I would love to get more in touch with you guys sooo I was thinking of something lately 🤔

AS YOU KNOW I'M GONNA TAKE UP REQUESTS FROM NOW ON. I WANT YOU TO COMMENT DOWN YOUR REQUESTS (ships you want me to do next and obviously to make it more interesting if you have any type of genres or any ideas about the next story..you can SURELY say that to me in my dms. Ofcourse you'll get the credits) TO ME OR dm ME :) I WILL TRY MY BEST IN KEEPING THEM.

AND ALSO I THOUGHT OF COLLABORATION. SOOO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE SHOUT OUTS TO SOME OF THE AUTHORS LIKE ME IN WATTPAD (if they are reading my stories) YOU CAN SURELY dm Me. I'LL ADD THE SHOUT OUTS AT THE END OF MY STORIES. CAUSE WHY NOT..WE NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER IN ODER TO GROW.

IF YOU LOVE READING MY STORIES PLS MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW AND SHARE WITH YOUR OTHER FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN READING FANFICS LIKE THIS.

And again THANK YOU SOO MUCH MY LOVES FOR SUPPORTING LIKE THIS 🤧🤧.. I'm so close in reaching 50k views and 1k votes. I hope I'll achieve them soon with your love and support.

Pls plssss support my stories. Lufff youuu allll~

Good night, morning or evening...take care and stay safe.❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨