Jikook 🖌️ 🔞

"I never wanted to come here" Jungkook utters under his breath throwing the paint brushes and palates on the floor.
"I'm not a good artist."

"But I don't think so" A boy comes from behind Jungkook with his hands crossed.

"What?" Jungkook looks at him with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Oh I am jimin" Jimin gives him a cute warm smile and stretches his hands towards Jungkook for a handshake.

Jungkook looks at him straight in his eyes with a little smrik.

"What? What's that look-?" Jimin stammers totally killed internally by his killer looks and handsome still cute face.

"Nothing. I don't talk with strangers." Jungkook turns around and sits on a bench.

"Ooh I see. But I'm not a stranger now I guess , cause I already introduced me to you." Jimin says looking at him still in that cute smiley face.

Jungkook blushes internally not exposing it.

"So , why are you so angry young man?" Jimin looks at him pouting.

"Stop being so cute."

"Why do you like it?" Jimin gives a cuter expression.

"No. I hate cute guys."

"I- "

Jungkook notices the despair in Jimin's eyes as he says that. Clearly he didn't liked those words.
Jungkook let's out a quick chuckle.

"Aren't you the famous painter Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin takes out his phone typing something on it.

"Yes, I am" jungkook stares at the cute boy who is unnecessarily making his heart melt.

"I'm a big fan of yours. Please don't stop painting" Jimin shows him a painting on his phone that once he drew for an artist competition.

It's really been long since someone has spoken to him this much kindly. Not even trying but Jungkook is slowly falling for this boy.

"I'm just a beginner. Got inspiration from you." Jimin continues staring at him.

"I can teach you."

Jimin get a bit shock at Jungkook's sudden interpretation.

"Oh really? Will you?" Jimin's eyes starts sparkling.

"Yes sure."

"Thank you for coming" jimin bows a sweet greet to Jungkook as he opens the door of his home.

Jungkook gets inside and starts appreciating about how well maintained his home is.

"Ohh thank you so much. I live here alone so have to do all this alone."

"Hmm. It's looking so beautiful." Jungkook says looking at one of the painting of a boy hung from the wall.

"Yeah I made this." Jimin says proudly.

"Well I can paint a much better version of this."
Jungkook's sudden change in his voice tone gave shiver down Jimin's spine.

Not knowing why, they just stared at each other until Jungkook starts taking steps towards Jimin. He stops very close to Jimin where he can clearly feel his breaths. Leaning a bit lower to him, Jungkook places his lips onto Jimin's.

Jimin seemed to be a bit shocked at first but it took him just a moment to make that kiss more passionate and deeper.

Jungkook lifts Jimin up on his lap, placing his hands on his hips to give him full support to stay stick with him.
Without breaking the kiss he takes him to another room and puts him on the bed as gently as possible.
Looking at jimin for the first time he can never imagine that his kisses would be this much passionate.

He starts unbuckling his pants and so does jimin. In a moment both of their members were looking at each other as proudly as it can.

Jungkook leans over Jimin kissing his neck as much deep giving it some light bites proudly making marks on his property. As he kisses his neck Jungkook's hands does its own work of caressing jimim's each and every part of body like his fingers are measuring every angle of his body.

Jimin's proud moans are making Jungkook more greedy. He pumps his big hands up and down on Jimin's member giving him the bestest pleasure of this world.

After some more strokes when Jimin spits out his pre- cum, Jungkook positioning before his entrance, shoves his proud member inside Jimin.

Moans engulfs the whole room accompanied with deep breaths.

Jungkook's thrusts are now more harsh as he is feeling his peak coming soon. Jimin's moans and the way he is calling Jungkook's name proved to work for him the best.

And with some more thrust Jungkook pushes out his cum inside Jimin making his thighs look more beautiful with the white milky slime fluid dripping down. 

Jungkook stops and lays down beside Jimin still staring on his beautiful eyes.

"I'll make one picture of my little baby too." Jungkook says  moving the sweaty locks from Jimin's forhead.

Jimin nods.

-----------------🖌️🖌️🖌️🖌️🖌️----------------