Escape

It's late, after a hard days work, all you want to do is lay down in your bed and fall asleep. You get home, but you can't goto bed smelling like crap. So you hop in the shower. Whilst you're enjoying the Luke warm water on top of your head, you think you hear a noise outside. You don't think much of it and continue showering. Then the noise seems happens again. Only this time a little louder. You turn finish up quickly and hop out the shower to see what's going on. You look out the window but it's pitch dark and it's like one way glass. They can see in but you can't see out. You think you're just tired and hop into bed. You start to doze off when suddenly you hear what sounds to be a scream. You jump out of your skin in horror. But then when you don't hear it again you think it's again just your mind playing on you. Unfortunately your dog, which would always bark if something was outside, is spending the night at the vet after he ate your slipper... Again. You just go back to bed and fall asleep. You start dreaming. It's all well and good. You're flying around in the sky when suddenly BANG! You get shot out of the sky. Falling to your death. Though you're already half dead. You wake up and see a man with a M16 pointed toward your head. A baseball bat to your left and a glass bottle of water to your right is all you have... Escape.