Ch 5: You came like a dream (5)

Of course, the subject of expression was not her, but that white cat who doesn’t even know about grace.

The butler who listened to her showed his respect in his own way and left the drawing room. Left alone, Acilla stared at the fine wooden door, then looked back at Ruby while resting her chin.

“You. Where the hell did you take me?”

Mew mew, I don’t know human geography! My butler is the only one who is important to me!

Ruby began to hit Acilla’s shoes with its front paws. It’s an ungrateful cat after all. I’m gonna cut off the salmon next month.

Leaving her feet to be the target of the cat’s anger, Acilla murmured quietly.

“Did you smell it too?”

Me–ow.

Count Artes’s butler, what the hell was he doing reeking of blood…?

There was no way a cat couldn’t smell that faint scent that she could. She glanced down to see Ruby whimpering, biting her riding pants.

Big blue eyes were brimming with worry and anger. A mysterious color that seems to have been deliberately added to a lot of water by a watercolor artist. Its eyes looked like they were going to cry if you touched them.

As if it could not wait patiently, Ruby let Acilla go and ran to the door and began to scrape it with its claws. The loud sound that was tearing up her eardrums made her frown.

The pure white figure rushed out as soon as Acilla opened the door reluctantly.

“What kind of trouble are you going to do now!”

The scope of accidents committed by that stupid pet cat was always beyond imagination. It was the absolute truth that the tearful experiences of the past showed.

Acilla quickly chased after Ruby and left the drawing room.

“Oh, Mary! That’s it! That thing scratched my face!”

At the same time, Ruby flinched and turned around at the mean voice coming from behind, and Acilla looked around with an ambiguous smile.

There’s no way it would have chosen that one as its future owner.

Interesting, this…?

While Acilla was sorting out the rumors about Count Artes in her head, the cat roared in annoyance and ran wildly.

Screams overflowed from the other end of the hallway, perhaps it’s scratching hard again. Acilla ignored the mess and calmly organized the information.

Count Artes. The Count and Countess have one son, Lloyd Artes.

Oh, come to think of it, didn’t they also have an illegitimate child?

“Mary, Mary!”

“Here, here, cat. Oh, my goodness. Young Master…”

Only then did Acilla roll her eyes to look at the scene of the accident.

He had nail marks on both cheeks as if it wasn’t enough. Ruby sat on the handsome boy’s head and slapped him on the cheek with its tail. It wasn’t a light prank like hitting Acilla or Reinhardt, but a ruthless attack like a tempered steel.

It’s pulling out his hair!

I was so damn right that it’s feisty. Acilla folded her arms at the new assessment.

“Mary, bring the rifle!”

“Young Master… even the rifle. Cat, stop shaking—”

“Hey, you stupid animal! No matter what you do, that illegitimate b*stard will die because of you!”