14

"what happened to her?" Her mom asked."she had serious injuries,also lost a lot of blood,her brain was damaged due to the hit and will probably wake up in awhile" he explained as her mom probably really hurt.

I informed the others that the surgery went well and also about her condition.

"Uhm,I'm going to the police station" I excused myself to his dad."wait I'm coming I'm gonna kill the one who did this" he said as I nodded.

We arrived at the station and the police took us where the culprit is.We entered and I saw Suzy.As  soon as I her saw her she smirked.

"Suzy? What the fvck!"I yelled grabbing Yumi's parents attention."You know her?" He asked and I nodded."What was the fvcking reason you did this to my daughter?"He yelled and that made Suzy raise a brow.

"Well your slutty daughter was flirting with my fiance"she rolled her eyes."I fvcking told you,
You are not my fvcking fiance you psycho!"I scoffed.

"Well that proves that you are gonna rot behind bars!!"he again yelled and looked at the police."let's go Taehyung" he told me.

"I told you,that your gonna regret it!" she laughed."And your going to the mental" I smirked and her laugh went away.

We took off with going to the hospital."so you were the reason?"he sighed buckling his seatbelt."I'm sorry,I really love Yumi-"I said.
"It's ok, but you should apologize to my daughter"he said as I nodded.

Hospital

I went to Skyler's room then to Yumi."Yumi,can you wake up already?I want us to be happy,a complete happy family." I held her hands while tears were falling."she's gonna wake up soon don't worry" I heard mom entering the room as I wiped my tears. "Yes,I hope so" I smiled.

1 month later

Skyler already recovered from dengue but Yumi still hasn't woken up.I visited her everyday making sure she wakes up and Skyler was staying with me.

I went to my car with Skyler, buckling his seatbelt he suddenly made a sad face."when is mommy gowna pway with me?"he whined and I can see that tears were about to fall."soon baby,now let's go see mommy?"I told him and he nodded.

We arrived at the hospital few minutes later.We entered the elevator and went up to the 6th floor and got out the elevator .I was about to  enter when the door was opening revealing the doctor and Yumi's mom and I bowed.I thought it was just a regular check on Yumi but when I went inside I stopped.

Yumi

I opened my eyes and saw white.I think mom saw me and she called the doctor immediately.What happened?Why am I here in the hospital?The doctor came and checks up on me."Do you remember what happened?" He asked."what happened?"I asked back.

"what is the last thing you remember?"he asked."I went to the cafe and met Claire when she arrived from Spain." I answered as he nodded."that was 2 yrs ago Yumi"mom said."what!?" I looked at her in disbelief and the doctor told my mom to talk privately and went outside.

I looked at the door and saw Taehyung and a child standing there.Why was he here and who is the child he's with?

"Yumi?" He said and went to hug me."what the heck are you doing? And how do you know I was here?" I pushed him and I saw the shock on his eyes."mommy" the child ran towards me climbed in the bed and hugged me.Why is he calling me mommy?I definitely don't have a son.I just hugged him back.

Tae

I went outside and heard from Yumi's mom that she has amnesia like what? Why!? I went back inside seeing Skyler and Yumi hugging.

Yumi

Mom and Tae entered the room and I broke the hug."mom who is he?and what is Taehyung doing here?"I asked mom.

"This little guy right here is my grandson" she said."What!?Jk has a son? She doesn't even have a girlfriend"I said."no honey it's your son" she said.Wait what? What is happening?I have a son?"hahaha nice joke mom"I faked the laugh.

"Your mom is not joking Yumi,Skyler he's name is Skyler and he's out son"Tae said.

"What!?" I whisper yelled." Excuse me" mom excused herself and went outside.

"When you were about to go home that day you were in a accident" he sighed.Accident?"how long was I unconscious?"I asked."about 1 month" he again said.Woah wait 1 month? It felt like it was only a day.

Few minutes later Claire and bangtan went inside the room.They all went to hug me but when I saw Claire's bump my head was ringing

___________++++++_____________++++++_________

I hoped you like this chapter

And can you vote pls?