15

-Memories
-Present

My mind were remembering the day when Claire told me she was pregnant.I held my head because of the pain and everything went black.I was again unconscious but I can hear screams of someone calling the doctor.

"Do you know your 1 month pregnant?"
"Tae was cheating on me"
"Skyler,be careful"

I heard this words picturing the scenario and woke up.Looking at everyone."What the hell just happened?"I said to myself."where's Skyler?" I looked around and spotted my baby as he ran towards me and hugged me.

"Wait do you remember?" Tae suddenly asked.
"I remember some" I answered kissing Skyler.

Few minutes had passed.The others left leaving Taehyung,Skyler and me alone.I grabbed the remote which was at the side and turned on the TV.

"The assailant of the actress and model Yumi Jeon escaped early this morning"the reporter said as I looked at Taehyung who was angry."what's wrong?is it from the accident?"I asked as he nodded getting up."where are you going?"I asked.

"Nowhere I'm gonna lock the room door just to be safe" he said and locked the door."Who tried to kill me?"I asked."Well it's Suzy the one who's claiming herself to be my fiance,that psycho"he said."Suzy?"That name was kind of familiar.When suddenly the ringing in my head began.I held my head with both my hands.It was another memory trying to remember.

"What the fvck are you doing here?"he yelled."Ouch babe it hurts"she said rubbing her wrist."don't fvcking call me babe!We broke up ages ago!"he yelled."No we did not! It was Yumi and you who broke up!"she yelled back and Taehyung slap her hard making me cover my mouth with my hands.

"You shut your mouth you fvcking lady! I told you not to show your face infront of me!"he again  yelled not caring about her bleeding cheeks."You are so gonna regret this!Im gonna get you back,you wait and see"she said and left.

I looked at Tae who was hugging me."So the one who tried to kill me was Bae Suzy?"I asked looking at him with a shocked face.

"Yes"he answered."Yumi,I'm sorry all of these happened because of me.The day you were walking the runway,I already left her."he said and  tears were suddenly falling down."I spent and enjoyed the whole week with you before you left and I'm really sorry Yumi"he apologized tears streaming down his eyes.I wiped his tears and so did he. I laughed."It's all in the past now." I said patting his shoulder.I looked over to my left seeing Skyler playing with some toys back facing us.

I looked back at Taehyung when he suddenly kissed me as I kissed him back.I pulled back catching some air.He again pecked my lips and smiled.

Taehyung

When Yumi looked back to me I kissed her lips and she kissed me back which formed a little smirk on my lips.She pulled back catching some air.

We heard a knock on the door.Tae went to open the door and a nurse showed up."Uh excuse me sir uhm,ma'am Yumi needs to be checked."she said as I let her in.But wait why was her voice familiar.I looked at her again and she was opening the cap of the needle and Yumi just stared at her.I suddenly remember who has that voice."Suzy?"I panicked and went to catch her hand almost injecting something in her hand.
They both looked at me with wide eyes."What's wrong Tae?"Yumi asked me but I ignored.I took off the nurse's mask revealing Suzy's face.

"Uh I'm busted"She said in an irritated voice.When I looked at Yumi her eyes widened to see Suzy and Skyler was just playing quietly.I signaled Yumi to grab the phone that was on the night table and call the police.

Yumi

I was shocked that Suzy almost injected me with something.I grabbed the phone and called 911 while Suzy was blabbering.I whispered through the phone and hang up.Atleast they are on the way.

"So babe,miss me?"she said.I looked at Taehyung and he has a disgusted face.She was still in Taehyung's grip."So,Yumi is this your son?"she said wanting to go to Skyler."Stop holding me I won't hurt your son"she said glaring at Skyler.

"Skyler come here" she said."The heck?Suzy stop it!"I yelled holding Skyler tight."Shut up Yumi he's our son with my babe" she said rolling her eyes.

Taehyung slapped her and said "You shut your fvcking mouth" and we heard the door.They were here on time."What the heck who's that"she yelled and made Skyler cry."it's ok baby"I whispered hugging him.Tae opened the door revealing the police. "Shit"Suzy panicked and ran off."TAE!!!"I yelled.The police and Tae chased Suzy.

Taehyung

The police and I chased Suzy.I saw her running across the road when suddenly,BANG!.We all stopped.She was hit by a truck.I looked shocked with what happened,there was blood everywhere.I let the police handle it and went back to Yumi.

Yumi

It's been 10min when I heard the door opening."Did you catch her?" I asked Tae."No"he said."what!?" I answered back.

"S-she was hit by a truck and I don't even know if shes alive or not"he said.I looked at him if he was serious and yes he was.He walked towards me and hugged me."I'm sorry"he said.

"You don't need to be sorry you saved Skyler,you saved us"I said hugging back.

1day later

We were packing so we can leave when suddenly Skyler accidentally pressed the remote and the
Tv news played.We heard the news and said that Suzy died early this morning.I looked at Tae who was shocked as well.I felt sorry but I recalled what Tae said.That she tried to harm me.

___________++++++_____________++++++_________

I hoped you like this chapter

And can you vote pls?