I want to get to know you more

Diablo was in his room laying down on his bed. It was a Friday nigh so he doesn't have school tomorrow or anything. He thought that it would be a good idea to spend some time with Bakugo and finally get to know him more. So he got out of his bed and go to see Bakugo.

When Diablo left his room he want to Bakugos room right away.

He got to his door and knocks on it. Then the door just swings open having Bakugo standing right in front of him.

"What do you want demon boy?"

"Well hello to you too my love."

After hearing that from Diablo, Bakugo was a little off guard. He did not expect Diablo to say anything like that to him. So he just started to blush.

"Wh-what do you want?" Bakugo just cursed at himself for stuttering. Diablo just chuckled because he thought it was cute.

"I'm here to see if you are free tomorrow. I want to spend time with you and get to know you more. I'm sure you would like to get to know me as well yes?"

Bakugo was blushing because he was embarrassed from him stuttering and the fact that Diablo basically just asked him out on a date.

"Sure whatever

"Sure whatever."

"Good be ready at 7 in the morning."

"WHY SO EARLY IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!"

"Because that's when I want to start are little date. Do you really think we will get to know each other in a little bit of two hours. No ,I didn't think so. We are spending all day together tomorrow."

"Fi-fine whatever you say demon boy."

"Good. Glad we are on the same page then. Well you should get plenty of sleep then because we have a big day tomorrow ."

After Diablo saying that he lends himself close to Bakugo and kiss him on his head.

"See you tomorrow morning love."

Bakugo didn't say anything back to Diablo. He was just too flustered from what Diablo said and did. All he did was shutting his door closed.

Diablo want back to his room with a smile on his face. He was just so happy that he couldn't keep it together. All his life he had hope to finally get to see his soulmate. And the day has finally came. He has been planning this moment all his life and it can now finally play out.

He was back in his room and slept for the night. But Bakugo was still wide awake. He was a little nervous because it will be his very first date.