Nᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ᔑ⊣ᔑ╎リᓭℸ ̣ t𝙹ᒲᒲ||

•---------------------------------------------------------------------------•

-ˋˏ ༻ Ponk POV ༺ ˎˊ-

•---------------------------------------------------------------------------•

Ponk slipped through people in the spread out crowd, eyes wide and heart beating quickly. He had been trying to distract himself while in the crowd before; he was hoping to find out a way to be able to stand crowds, but then he had seen the cu- he had seen the green haired boy and Dream. He didn't mind Sam— he would actually like to talk to him, maybe have a conversation about theater or something, but he avoided Dream at all costs. He's eventually going to get into a fight with him if things continue like they are, and that's not a fight he could win.

Ponk sped up and exited the school grounds, his phone buzzing repeatedly in his pocket. He picked it up and checked where he had been getting the notifications from. Opening Messenger, he scrolled through the messages. It was just Creep texting him again.

Creep

[Message deleted]

[Message deleted]

Ponk rolled his eyes, locking his phone and stuffing it into his pocket again. He hadn't gotten a message from Creep for at least a week, he should've been expecting more. Maybe he should just mute the conversation so he could just get notifications from his friends again? 

"Big man!" Tommy yelled at Ponk, shaking him from his thoughts. He hadn't even noticed that he was going to walk past his friends.

"Hey, Tommy." Ponk chuckled. He scanned the group. It was Purpled, Tommy, and Ranboo. "What's popping you guys?"

"Nothin' much, just watchin'." Purpled responded with a smirk. Ranboo rolled his eyes and Tommy snorted.

Tommy held out a fist and Ponk bumped it with his own. Ranboo put his hand on his hip and removed his sunglasses, revealing red and green eyes.

"We were just talking about you. How'd auditions go?" Ranboo asked, his hair swaying slightly in the wind.

"It went pretty good! I saw Wilbur and Jack there. Do you know who else I saw?" Ponk responded.

"Ooh, who?" Tommy said in a rather prying manner.

Purpled nodded at him, encouraging Ponk to answer his own question, Ranboo smiling.

Ponk hesitated, did he really want them to know that Sam was there? Sam's friends hated theater kids... plus, they'd probably find out on their own.

"I saw... Skeppy and Bad," Ponk decided on. They didn't need to know. "They were holding hands." He said through a smirk.

"WOO! Pay up, bitch." Tommy said, turning to Purpled and holding out his hand. Purpled rolled his eyes and dug in his pocket for a 10 dollar bill, which he handed to Tommy, and Ranboo laughed.

"Never bet against Tommy when it comes to relationships. He can see a future relationship a mile away." Ranboo chuckled.

Tommy wheezed, hitting Ranboo on the back with his left hand and gripped the 10 dollar bill with his other.

"Tommy, who do you think Ponk will end up with?" Purpled joked.

Tommy stood upright, looked Ponk up and down, and raised an eyebrow.

"I think I know who." He said.

Ponk flushed. Who did Tommy think it was? It's not like he had a crush or anything. Ponk could only think of one person who would be okay to date for a little bit, but even then... no. Just no.

"Well? Who is it?" Purpled demanded, shaking Tommy's shoulders.

Tommy shoved the 10 dollar bill in his pocket and whispered something into both of their ears.

Purpled looked up, followed by Ranboo, and they both looked at Ponk.

"Yeah, I can see that. I can think of a few other people who he might have a crush on." Purpled said, pointing at Ponk. "20 dollars says they won't get together."

"Deal." Tommy replied, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

"I think you just lost 20 dollars, Purpled." Ranboo snickered, flicking Ponk's arm.

Ponk still had no idea who they were talking about.

"Well, are you guys going to tell me who it is?" Ponk wondered aloud.

"No, you might sabotage the competition in Purpled's favor." Tommy voiced.

"I- okay?" Ponk stammered. "I don't know how to respond to that."

Purpled punched Tommy softly on the back of the arm. "Who says I wouldn't want the competition tipped in my favor?"

Tommy turned around and grabbed Purpled's shirt, bundling it up in his fists and yanking him closer.

"Nobody said that, but I don't want the competition tipped in your favor." Tommy seethed. He then let go of Purpled's shirt and brushed his sweatshirt lightly where his hand had been.

"What in the hot, slippery fuck was that?" Ranboo exclaimed.

Ponk burst out with laughter, tears forming in his eyes, Purpled cackling.

"What? Where in the hot, slippery fuck did you come up with 'What in the hot, slippery fuck'?!" Tommy demanded, holding his laughter in.

"I dunno, ask God." Ranboo joked.

"Which one?" Purpled responded, wiping tears from his eyes.

That sent the group into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Once everyone's laughter died down, Ponk said, "I have to go. I was going to do something at my house."

"Oh, that's fine. Bye Ponk!" Purpled replied, and they all waved. Ponk waved them goodbye as he trod off of school grounds.

•---------------------------------------------------------------------------•

mMmMMmMmmmmmMMmmmmMMMMMMMmMmM

CONTENT

wow vinsio posted in between the span of a month for once 😱😱😱

anyways YUHHHHHH get it ig

Make sure to drink water and stay healthy! Ily all 💕