Tension

You and Reiner had just gotten out of a meeting with Zeke, it was boring but only lasted 10 minutes. You headed back to your room and saw Reiner laying on his back on the bed, "Will you ever learn to not be lazy?" Your voice said teasingly, Reiner looked at you and groaned. "I'm not being lazy (Y/N) I'm just tired after Zeke's boring speech..." you giggled at his answer

You sat next to Reiner on the bed and sighed. "I geuss it was pretty boring in the meeting, but... we need it to fight off eren.. And win against the eldians.." you turn to Reiner and lay down next to him. Reiner wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead, ending your enemies and turning into a titan was great and all, but these moments with Reiner were way better.

"Gabi should be taking a nap right now, and she sleeps a bit crazy so..." Reiner slowly and softly plays with your hair. "What are you getting at.. Braun?..." you said with teasing manner, Reiner looks at you and winks with the handsome smile that always got you when you two were in the scouts going undercover. "Come on, you know what I mean.." You looked at him and can't help but blush at what he was recommending for you two to do. "Reiner no... we don't know if Gabi is still asleep, I don't want her to hear us.." He groans and stops playing with your hair, you did feel a bit bad that you declined his offer on sexual activity, you guys haven't done it in a while since Gabi was jealous of you. You took a bit to think about it and thought it won't be too bad.. it's just a little bit of good feelings and dominance of the man... your mind decided that you would like to have a bit of that kind of time with Reiner, "fine, we can do it... only one round though, I don't wanna wake up Gabi and have to explain to her..." you could see the shock of excitement on his face and you were pleased to see he was going to be happier with this. You got up and closed the blinds so it would be darker in the room, you always liked the room to be a bit shaded so you would feel a bit more comfortable during these kind of times. Reiner got up and sat on the bed watching you take off your shirt and everything else, until you were only left in a bra and underwear.

"You look better like this, maybe you should walk around only in your undies and bra so I could be hard all the time.." Reiner said with a look of lust in his eyes, you tch'd and sat on his lap wrapping your legs around him, Reiner slowly kisses down your neck making you shiver a bit to his cold lips. As your hips rolled in his slowly, you could feel him get a bit hard in his shorts. You grab him by the chin and make him look at you, "Reiner... is this all you can do?" You smile at him with a sinister look. You know giving him this hard look isn't going to do much, he would always dominate you some how.

You could feel Reiner slowly unhook your bra, when it fell off you were pleased to have your boobs free so they could rest for a tiny bit. "Wow... look at those.." He chuckled. You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and a pouty look. He lays you on your back on the bed, he allows you to move around a bit and get comfortable so he can ruin you after.

You could feel Reiner slowly pull off your underwear, you were pretty excited about getting to do this again honestly.