The Time Gets Real

As Reiner pulled your underwear down you looked at his excited face, as long as he was happy you were. "Hurry up blonde" you said in a teasing manner, "psh.. I'm trying..", Reiner shimmies them off to reveal your beautiful woman hood. As you blushed Reiner wet his thumb with a bit of saliva and rubbed your clit. Soft moans came out of you as his rubbing got more intense, Reiner had made sure that you got your pleasure, as the rubbing of his thumb on your clit began to stop, you saw him fiddle with his belt. You got highly excited, waiting to see his great length again. "Your staring awfully hard (Y/N).." Reiner said with a playful smile, you trailed your eyes on his and began feeling embarrassed, he had saw you looking at him undo his belt... sweet jesus... he knew what you wanted, what you needed most from today, and it was his cock. As it sprang out from his shorts you could feel the tip softly poking your entrance already, you lifted up a bit only to get pushed down by Reiner's strong hand. You watched Reiner spit in his palm and rub his throbbing cock, just by seeing him do this your craving for him went far more than you had expected. You began to whimper at the knowing that he won't stop until he sees you drooling and your legs shake like hell. "Are you ready (Y/N) I will not go until you are.." your eyes made contact with his again and with a simple nod of your head, Reiner began to impel himself inside of your innocent cunt, but you could tell... after this moment.. you wouldn't be so innocent anymore..