The Begining Of Greatness

Reiner got very excited from the sounds you were making, he found pleasure in them as he knew he was fucking you right. Reiner's roughness was brutal, and his thrusting began to increase, every hit on your soft walls made you moan louder and louder, Reiner made sure that you didn't go too overhead with your moans, of course he also did not want Gabi to wake up, she is too young to know about the 'birds and the bees' but that time would come soon for the little braun,"don't go too over the sound limit with your moans sweet heart, like you said.. 'I dont want gabi to wake up'," you took deep breaths trying to regain yourself and calm down, but right when you were breathing in, Reiner's pace went crazy fast. It ended in you screaming out in pleasure, the bed frame hardly banged against the wall as Reiner had slowly started reaching his climax, as his shaft twitched inside of you with high elation. You start to feel a knot forming in your stomach as warm liquids poured from the tip of Reiner's manhood. You can feel Reiner slowly thrusting in you to get every last drop of seminal-fluid. Reiner slowly pulls out of you as you take your moment to gain control of your body, you could feel the hot liquid drip from your woman part as Reiner buckled his pants and took a deep breath, "do I need to start a shower for you baby? I can do so if you would like." Reiner looked at you with a soft smile with only care to be seen in his nice hazel eyes. He just cummed in me.. how is he so gentle after.. so many questions have been roaming around in your head and you then realized, maybe you did need the nice bath. You smiled weakly at Reiner blocking every mixed emotion and feeling. "Y-yeah... that would be nice sweetie" Reiner looked shocked for a second.. you have never called him sweetie before, he liked it. As Reiner's gaze softened he smiled with happiness spreading all through him, "I'll have your bath ready in no time"..