Scenario #3

Since yall like Scenarios 🚶
This is a depressing one so.... Um.. Dont blame me blame mymione  HEHEHEHEBXAN BLAME THEM- ok maybe not-

(Ready to get hate by Mymione and some of yall cause of this-)

---------------

You wished you never met her. Oh how could you believe that she would like you.

Flashback

You just finished class with the ravenclaws, One of your housemates ask them to meet at the class that is never use anymore.

You walk to the path that goes to the class, you saw your housemate.

"im sorry, Y/n..this has been going on for two months...I just don't wanna hurt you anymore by...—" your housemate points inside the class. "—this..."

You look inside the class. Oh how badly you just wanna punch them in the face.
Mostly her. Your 'lover'.

You whispered painfully "So..Love makes you more blind than anything else.." Your face is emotionless but people can see your sadness by just looking into your eyes.

Your housemate hugs you a little, doesnt want to make you uncomfortable but surprisingly; you hug them back.

Oh how you wish you never fell inlove.

Inside the class:

Hermione was kissing Ron...
Ron was kissing Hermione...

Ron knows that you both are dating but he cant just move on. He loved hermione that he even cheated on Lavender Brown.

Hermione didnt even care about you, her mind is always on Ron.

They both pulled away at a dry sobbing sound. They pulled away from the kiss, Looks outside the class. Hermione immediately went wide eyes and her mouth parts slightly.
Meanwhile,
Ron smirks at his victory.

You and your housemate walks away from the scene.

Hermione started to chase you.

And here you are, walking away like nothing happened.

Flashback off

"Y/N! WAIT PLEA—" Hermione tries to catching up with you and your housemate beside you.

"Go, H/M/N (House mate's name). Thanks for telling me, I'll handle this." you told your housemate. H/M/N nods, Walking away like nothing happened.

Hermione starts to talk "Y/n, Let me explai—"

"There is no need to explain, Granger" you never say her last name before, so this is new.

"Now i know why you made those stupid excuse when you wanted to go to the 'library' to 'read books', isn't it?"

A thick silence...

"Ginny was right, I should have broken up our 2 years of relationship." You spat bitterly, Raging so much.

"Goodbye, Granger." You walked away, Tears rolling down your cheeks, But your face is emotionless. Even Draco can see your pain, He never bullied you Because he thinks you are special

Leaving Hermione heartbroken and crying non-stop.

Like people said:
They come to you and they leave you like You are nothing.

-----------------

Anyways, ITS BACK OMFG
So umm, In my zone its 4:37 am...So im gonna sleep BYE BESTIES