Scenario #8

Yup, sorry for the other sad ones 😭😭

Pansy x Hermione x fem reader
--------------

"Hey Hermione!" You Smiling very brightly at your....

Best friend

"Hey, Y/n!" She kissed your cheeks, smiling.  She always do this since year one. Gosh, even Students of hogwarts think you both are dating.

You kinda kissed her forehead before hold her hand, people always say that you both are soulmates.

"Imagine we are married to someone we love...Ugh that is a dream, honestly" Hermione said with dreamy eyes, she blushing too.

You giggled "We are dating love." You chuckled, "Haha, funny joke Y/n" She rolled her eyes with a smile, laying her head on your shoulder.

"I love you, The Brightest Witch Of her Age"
Time skipped

"Pansy! That's a No no" you glare at her, Pansy is the closest friend in hogwarts, more close than Hermione. Anyways, Pansy has your chocolate that she is about to eat.

"Not until you kissed my cheek like always!" She runs around the common room, giggling while having the chocolate on her hand.

You groans "Give me the chocolate or else I'll kiss you!" chasing her. Hands ready to take the chocolate. She suddenly stops causing you to fall on her.

You groan while pansy smirked; "You lost babe" she kissed your cheek. You chuckled, kissed her cheek.

"I love you, My stupid Slytherin"

Pansy laughs and Wrap her arm around your waist while she is some centimeters short, unlike hermione, Hermione is 10 centimeters short.

You are inlove with both of them...

Inlove with them..

--------------

Happy now? Welp imma make you sad again, IM JUST JOKING... Am i? nah im just joking, imma spoil yall with one more Scenario today