Scenario #7

Enjoy!

------------

You are wearing a Suit/Dress. you smiled, this day is gonna make you cry. Boy, you dont even know how happy you are.

At the wedding.....

You are nervous, very nervous. You legs starts to bounce by itself. Shivers goes down your spine.

Ginny tapped your shoulder and you look behind...

There she is...wearing a white dress, Holding a bouquet that has your favorite flower. You smile, she looks at you, Smiling as well.

Her father brings her to...

Ronald Bilius Weasley.

Her new lover.

She look more happier with him.

Your hear hurts at the Thought of it.

But it's true, You can't treat her like Ron do.

Ginny hold your hand, knowing that you still love Hermione.

Flashback

"Im sorry Y/n...i have fallen out of love.."
Your face was emotionless, knowing that for so long. So that is why she has been distant from you recently. Why Ron?! Why him?! He hurted her so much but she chose him! Fuck!

"Y-Y/n?" Hermione tried to take your hand but you pull it away before she does. "I-i u-understand..." You stand up and walk to your room to pack, without looking back at her.

----------------

"I do" Ron says

"I do" Hermione says

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said with his arms high in the air.

You watched them kiss, secretly wishing it was you. Fuck, why cant you move on.

You slowly walked away to get some fresh air.

"Im sorry Hermione.."

7 years later....

Your wife, Pansy Parkinson-Potter. Your Daughter, Paula Pansy Parkinson-Potter.

Sitting infront of your grave.

"Hello mama! I miss you.." Paula says with a sad but happy face. Your ghost-form smiled at her, oh how much you could say your last good bye before your passed away.

"Hey love.." Pansy kissed your tomb, crying silently. "Im sorry if i did something bad, i was just stressed. I wish i can show how much i love you.." she looked at your name; Y/n Lily Potter.

"Mama, i ate your favorite food today! I always remind you that its chocolate frog! But it was to too sweet!" Paula giggle, Pansy chuckled while side-hugging Paula. Pansy look at the sky...

"Thank you for loving me Y/n..I love you."

-----------

Welp, Y'all hate me now. WELP I WAS A SAD ONE SORRY

But hope yall like it! I will spoil yall again don't worry.

Love you! <333

-Ana