𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

everyone is dead

IT HAD BEEN a few months since Lizzie came back to the time of 2009, and she had already changed a few things.

She saved Lexi, burned the tomb vampires including Anna, killed a lot of unnecessary people, and told Damon that she was older than him in vampire years when he caught her drinking a blood bag which made him not try to kill her. He did push it by trying to see the difference in their strength, but Lizzie secretly used her magic to make her stronger in that moment, scaring Damon.

On the other hand, she found 2 out of the 3 objects she needed to bring back her sister. She needed something like the sandbox which held dark magic, but without the dark magic bit, which was a bit challenging to find. It held a lot of magic that was waiting to be absorbed. Lizzie found 2 of the pieces she needed to put it together and had a lead on the third one.

It was cloaked, which made it harder for her to locate, but she was solving the riddles in the grimoire Hope put in the bag which would lead her to the last thing she needed.

She also found a pack of werewolves and a coven of witches to kill for the ritual, and she decided to just turn a few vampires. She didn't care about them so it wouldn't be hard for her to kill them like it would be for her sister, as Josie was a better person. A better person who always helped Lizzie, and she needed Josie now more than ever.

Stefan was also a big help to her in this time. He was keeping Damon, Elena, and Bonnie away from her. He started to date Caroline, and she was surprisingly okay with them being vampires after she accidentally found out (a story for another time), though she didn't know about Lizzie being her daughter and only that she was a witch and vampire.

So when Lizzie finally got a lead about the last piece of the sandbox-like object, she was delighted and was about to leave immediately when another problem arose. When she turned around she saw Hope and Josie holding hands, and when she tried to touch them her hand went right through them.

She now had 2 people to bring back from the dead and even less time to do it. Apparently going back in time disrupted the Other Side and it was falling apart much earlier than it was originally supposed to be.

꧁♊︎꧂

PRAYING THAT SHE wasn't hallucinating, Lizzie took a deep breath before speaking, hoping she saw right.

"Hope? Jo?" Lizzie asked, wanting to know if she could communicate with her twin and the other girl who was like another sister to her.

"Hi, Lizzie," Josie said, smiling sadly at her sister.

"Jo! I'm going to bring you both back. I almost have everything I need!" Lizzie assured her sister, showing her the two pieces she had collected.