Special News

{AMERICA'S POV}
I pace back and forth across my room, I have been anxious since I came back from my appointment at the hospital.
I'm pregnant, Maxon and I haven't even been trying to have children but the way Maxon plays with Astra and Kyle I know he will be an amazing father.
"Your Majesty, your majesty?" Mary's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Oh... um hello Mary, I wasn't expecting you so early." I say.
"I'm sorry your highness I can come back later." She curtsies and starts to leave.
"Oh no Mary I didn't mean for you to leave." I say quickly rushing over to block Mary from walking out.
As Mary takes off my previous dress, and walks into my closet looking for my dinner gown.
"Actually Mary I will be having dinner in here tonight with Maxon, I was hoping for a special dress tonight." I say winking at Mary which makes her giggle.
'It ceases to amaze me how wonderful my maids are' I think while glancing down at my beautiful dress, it is white and blue the white covers the majority of the dress and the blue sneaks up from the bottom starting from dark to light.
"Sorry I am so late tonight Ames, Stavros decided to keep me locked in my office discussing plans of the caste system, I really hope din..." he turns around and sees me and stops talking.
"America you look amazing" he says in shock.
"Oh Maxon thank you" I say, I walk over to him and give him a long kiss.
"Come on sit let's eat dinner" I say.
Maxon pulls out my chair for me like a gentlemen as always.
"Maxon?" I ask looking down into my lap.
"Yes darling" he says
"I need to tell you something" I say suddenly I am nervous.
"What is it America is something wrong" he says worried.
"No, no actually it's the opposite of that" I say looking up into his eyes.
"I'm pregnant" I say.
I see Maxon's eyes grow wide and I see tears glistening. He doesn't speak for a long time,
"Maxon? Maxon? Are you alright?" I ask
"I'm more than alright America I am thrilled!" He shouts, he stands up from his seat and lifts me into the air and we spin around. When he finally puts me down I stare into his eyes
"Are we ready for this Maxon, to bring a child into a world with rebels and the caste slowly being taken apart, I mean the two's are already starting to protest I mean is this the right thing?" I ask him.
"If that child had us to protect it and us to love it everything will be fine." he reassures me.
I sigh in relief, with Maxon by my side and this baby on the way nothing can harm our family.