Square Dancing & Reuniting

Years later, they were in highschool. They were at the stadium in Miami. Austin saw Ally, eyes widen. She looks more beautiful than ever, he thought. He smiled and walked up to her. "Hey Ally, do you remember me?" he asked, smiling. She gave him a puzzled look. "Dez?" she asked, leaning back slightly. Austin sighed.

She doesn't even remember me, he thought. "No, I'm Austin!" he said, smiling. Ally smiled widely. "Austin!" she hugged him tightly. Then Elliot came. "Ally?" he looked at them with a puzzled look. Ally unhugged Austin. "Elliot! I'm sorry, this is my best friend Austin. We haven't seen each other since 4th grade." she said, turning to Elliot.

Elliot smiled and looked at Austin. "Oh, hey!" he said, then he gave Ally a drink. "Here you go, babe!" he said, smiling. Austin raised an eyebrow. "Babe?" he asked. Elliot's face dropped. "Hey, are you calling me girlfriend "babe"?" he asked, also raising an eyebrow. Austin shook his head. "No, I mean WHY are you calling Ally babe?" he asked. Ally smiled. "Elliot's my boyfriend!"

Austin's face dropped. His eye started to widen and his mouth hung open. Now that Ally has a boyfriend, there's no way that he can ask her out. Then they both laughed. "Austin, I'm just kidding. This is my brother, Elliot!" she said, then she gave him back the drink.

Austin fake laughed. Then Jimmy was talking into the microphone. "Alright, grab a partner! Cause it's time to square dance!" he said, then he grabbed his wife's hand. Ally had a puzzled look. "Square dancing?" Then Austin walked over to her. "Wanna square dance with me?" he asked, laughing slightly. Ally laughed. "I've never thought that you would ask me that. But sure!" she said, then she grabbed his hand.