Rejection

Ally looked at Austin. She sighed and let go of his hands. "No Austin. I can't take you back knowing that you're married to someone else." "But I can divorced her!" he said, nearly pleading. "No Austin." Ally said again. "I'm not giving you a second chance." 

Austin sighed, looking down at his feet. "Ally.." he started. Ally stopped him. "Bye Austin." she said. She glared at him, then she walked away. Austin started crying. He sighed and started walking home again. 

Ally walked in her house and slammed the door behind her. She started crying. She crossed her arms and leaned against the door. The she looked over at her left and saw a picture of her and Austin. She got pissed and ran over to it and punched the glass where Austin's face was. Her knuckles were bleeding but she didn't care.

When she pulled her hand away, she saw that she had punched Austin's face out. She cried harder and whispered that she was sorry. She put it back and put a wash cloth over her knuckles. Then she ran upstairs to go to bed. When she ran upstairs, she slammed the door behind her.

It started raining and Austin was still walking home. When he finally got home, he took off his tux and changed into his pajamas. He sat in the corner for hours, scared to see what would happen next. And the next day. And the next day. And so on.

He was holding a picture of him and Ally. He couldn't stand it. He threw the picture against the wall and after he regreted it because he was heartbroken. He picked up the picture and saw that Ally's face in the picture was cracked. He ripped the picture appart and held the side of Ally in this pocket. 

Ally did the same thing. She was in bed looking at the photo. She ripped the photo in half and kept Austin's side in her pocket. Then she realized that Austin had the same photo as her.

Back to Austin. He kept looking at her photo. He missed the moments that they had together when they were all lovey and they didn't get in any fights. Ally was always on his mind. It was driving him crazy because he couldn't stop thinking about her. Then he realized what he had to do.