Cover me up Cuddle me in

••••••••••••••Harry's P.O.V••••••••••••••

"Because nobody loves me.....Nobody"

My body was trembling I was so weak tears slid down my my sore red cheeks. People think I have it all the perfect live. Money and royalty isn't everything. I looked at Niall everything blurred by my tears, he was crying too look what you did Harry you made the only person you truly love cry over someone as broken as you.

Niall isn't the pathetic weak one like the 'witch' says its you Harry your pathetic your weak your worthless. I turned to face the ocean will anyone really care?. Would Niall care?. There it is the thick Irish accent except its angry this time.

"HARRY STEP AWAY FROM THE EDGE. PLEASE FOR ME. Harry please don't do this to me"

I turned to see Niall his normal soft happy features filled with anger and hurt. I slowly made my way over to him. Would he push me out yell at me to get out if I went in would he scream and yell for guards will he thing I will hurt him like they do. I took the chance I pulled out the keys with shaky hands I turned the rusty key in the lock. The old door screeched open.

Niall took me by surprise he grabbed my sides pulling me into a tight embrace I tensed then melted into his warmth.

"Harry please don't do that again, don't even think like that okay?"

I looked in his huge pleading eyes. He really does care. I smiled up at Hummed and whispers into his neck "I promise just please cuddle me cover me make me feel safe...please"

••••••••••••••Niall's P.O.V•••••••••••••••

"I promise just please cuddle me cover me make me feel safe...please"

He was broken It broke me too. To see a person as beautiful as Harry so lost and hurt makes me want to murder whoever did this to him. I cuddled him closer rubbing soothing circles on his back and whispered too afraid to ruin the moment "c'mon Harry lay down with me okay" he nodded his curls tickling his neck but he made no move to walk. I trailed my hands down to his tights lifting him up he wrapped his long legs around my torso tightly like he is afraid I will let go. I felt his lips press against my neck and his heart pressed against my chest his voice raspy as he spoke

"Promise you won't let me go promise me"

"I promise"

I slowly walked behind the massive pile of hay. I lowered myself slowly I finally reached the ground but something sharp pricked me I hissed and Harry's eyes shot open.

"N-Niall are you okay what happened?"

His eyes were frantic I giggled at him and brushed the ground and a needle flew to the side.

"Harry it's okay it was just a little sewing needle"

His body relaxed in my arms again. His face back in my neck he giggled "don't go all sleeping beauty on me okay" I scoffed

"Are calling me a girl"

He laughed it felt amazing to hear him and feel him laugh again. I laid down he repositioned himself and snuggled into my side he whispered in my ear his lips touching them softly "I don't think you a girl Niall " I smiled down at him and yawned so did he.

"Go to sleep Harry I will be here when you wake up I promise"

"Good goodnight Niall"

He leaned his head up placing a soft kid to the corner of my mouth then snuggled back into me. I smiled and a sudden wave of tiredness took over me my head hit the hay and I was in complete darkness