Hurting

Niall knew pain and he knew it well maybe a little too much. All Niall ever wanted was to be accepted for who he was not what gender he liked . Was that too much to fucking ask for. Well now here I am locked up in a bloody dungeon just left to slave away cutting fire wood like a peasant.

"This fucking ridiculous ! What did i do to deserve this ?"

I finally broke down the tears endlessly flowing down my cut cheek making it sting. I honestly just wanted to leave and run away but something was telling my to stay not to run but why? Why shouldn't I run nobody loves me.

I suddenly jolted back when I heard rustling in the pile of hay. I cautiously walked over I heard hushed whispers. What the hell is going on I quickly removed the hay to see the most amazing sight three tiny fairies. My eyes widened I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times I think I have been hit in the head a few too many times.

But no matter how many times I rubbed my eyes they were still there smiling at me showing tiny perfect teeth

"Niall Horan my name is Eleanor"

Then she pointed to the fairy with a bright yellow dress on

"That is Perrie and last but not least this is Danielle"

She then pointed a the fairy on the blue dress

They fairy named Danielle cleared her throat

"Niall you are probably wondering who we are, your mother being the beautiful person she called us to look after you"

I smiled at the thought of my mother worrying about me being alone a single tear slipped down my cheek.

"I-I wow this is so wired its just are you not disgusted by me by my sexuality because its seems everyone else does"

I looked down ashamed of myself.

"Niall we are your fairy godmother's we will love unconditionally just like your mother did we never judge love is love it is not something you control it is the most powerful and wonderful thing a human can give you shouldn't be ashamed of it Niall "

Wow ! I was completely gobsmacked a small smile tugged at my lips this would probably be the first time I have smiled since the death of my mother

"Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me no one has ever loved me only my mother has not even my farther loved me.

***********************************

But oh how Niall was so wrong some one did love Niall. They have been in love with Niall since they laid eyes on the beautiful insecure boy. They were instantly drawn in by his amazing ocean blue eyes and thick Irish accent and that smile that would make them go weak at the knee's and grumble like pastries. That person always watched Niall from a distance. 'He' saw the pain in Niall's eyes oh how he wished he could make the pain go away.

But who is Niall's mysterious lover he is closer then you think he is behind castle walls.

Please comment vote fan xx