Spin the bottle | Eren x Reader

Levi walked around, wondering where everyone had went. The place was empty, not a single soul in sight. He did enjoy the silence, but it was staring to get worrying. Eventually, he heard voices and started following them. "Is this where they are? Well, this is where we eat, so it does make sense." Levi thought to himself as he placed his hand on the handle. Opening the door, he was left feeling confused. The new scouts, his squad and Hanji were inside, sitting in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Levi asked and Hanji enthusiastically jumped on her feet "Ah, here you are, shorty! Want to play with us?" She asked. Levi looked at the way you were sitting and then at her "Play? What kind of game is this?"

"Spin the bottle! You spin, and then kiss whoever you get! We changed the rules a bit, since some people asked. If you don't want to kiss the person you got, you can slap them instead!" Hanji finished saying. Something caught your attention "Wait, someone asked for the slap rule?"

"I'm not kissing anyone! If Hanji is forcing us to play I might as well find a way to make it more enjoyable." Eren said and crossed his arms. Ymir agreed with him "The only person I'm interested in kissing is Christa, so this rule is making things easier for me." Christa pushed her slightly, blushing "Stop it, Ymir! You're embarrassing me..." The freckled girl laughed and side hugged the flustered blonde.

Levi rolled his eyes "What an idiotic game. Have fun playing." After that he walked out, shaking his head in disappointment. Hanji waved him of "Such a killjoy. Anyway, let's get started! Who wants to spin first?"

The game started. First was the uncharacteristically enthusiastic Ymir, who was left disappointed after the bottle stopped at Armin. Having her hopes and mood ruined, she wasn't very gentle with her smack. It probably would have been even worse later, considering that Armin got Christa and kissed her cheek, since he couldn't bring himself to hurt the girl.

It went on for a while. The results were usually similar. The girls preferred a friendly kiss rather than a slap, the guys were acting like it was a punching contest. If a girl got a guy he usually received a small smack, unless it was the enraged Ymir, who acted like she was trying to knock their teeth out. None of the guys wanted to hit a girl, so usually a kiss happened then. None of them were really interesting so far though, just a kiss on the cheek so that the game can keep going.

Currently, it was Mikasa's turn. She was staring at the bottle intensely, completely concentrated on it. It was almost like she was calculating how to spin it. Eren, who was sitting next to her, snapped her out of it "Just spin it already, Mikasa! It's not like you'll have to kiss that person, a slap will do if you don't like them." The black haired girl nodded and spun the bottle. Usually, the bottle moves from it's place and ends up kind of pointing between two people. This didn't happen this time - it spun in place and stopped, pointing straight on Eren.

"So that's why it took her so much time to spin..." You thought. Jealousy bubbled inside you, but you ignored it. It's true - you liked Eren, but wouldn't make a scene because he kissed someone. Luckily, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

"Fine. Just do it quickly and don't put too much strength into it." Eren mumbled. Mikasa looked confused "Actually, I was going for the kiss rather than the slap..."

"What? No, you don't have to. It's fine, like I said, just don't hit too hard." Mikasa seemed disappointed by his words, but complied and smacked him as gently as she could. After that she pushed her knees to her chest and hid her face in her red scarf, not wanting to show her embarrassment.

"Okay! My turn now." Eren said and spun the bottle. You watched it twirl and were left surprised when it stopped on you. For a moment you felt happy, but then you remembered what Eren said at the beginning and frowned. However, you were surprised by his sudden exclamation "I'm not hitting a girl!" He said and crossed his arms, blushing a bit. After that he crawled towards the centre of the circle and gestured for you to do the same "C'mon, (Y/n), it'll be just a short kiss."

People around you were grinning, waiting to make fun of you once the kiss was over. Once you were face to face with Eren, you could see that he was just as embarrassed as you were, pink dusting his cheeks. You turned your head to the side, so you could get this over with. You could feel your heart beating faster than how Jean ran after accidentally spilling dirty water on Captain Levi.

Eren leaned closer and closer, when he suddenly grabbed you by the collar and pushed his lips to yours. You were taken aback by his actions, snapping out of it when he was about to pull away. You quickly wrapped your arms around him, trying to prolong the kiss. After a few seconds you finally broke the kiss. A few people clapped and whistled, happy that something interesting happened.

"Sorry about not asking for permission. I panicked. And I, uhm, really wanted to kiss you." Eren explained and you smiled "It's fine! I wanted to kiss you too." You said and cringed a bit, realising how awkward you sounded.

Hanji's voice interrupted the moment "Awwww, young love! That's so cute! All right, you two can stop playing - wouldn't want to make one of you jealous." Everyone else were left shocked "Wait, that's all we have to do to stop playing?!"

You felt Eren tug your sleeve "Let's go before she changes her mind." You nodded and quickly left the room, talking with the boy Infront of you "So, what now? Do you... like me?" He stopped for a second and then turned towards you as he answered "I do like you. I have for a while. You are amazing and always support me. At first I just appreciated you as a friend, but soon I started to get feelings for you. Do you feel the same way?"

"I do! Of course I do! You're the most determined person I've met and your dedication is truly admirable. At first I thought you were just an asshole, but then I realised that you are actually really nice. This is probably one of the first things I liked about you." You confessed. Eren was a bit baffled, he didn't get compliments like that often.

He wrapped his arms around you in a hug, which you quickly returned. You heard him ask "Then, do you want to be my girlfriend?" You chuckled and hugged him a bit tighter "Of course I want to be! And now that we are officially together, can I get another kiss?"