On The Job Part 2.

Y/n: 'There's no relationship possibility here' I spoke as I brushed everything from my desk and pulled the actress up onto it. 'Repeat it' i said as I ran my fingers up her thigh making her throw her head back.

Angelina: 'There's no relationship possibility' she said in a frenzy making me kiss her up the neck a few times while she unbuttoned my shirt.

Y/n: 'Every desire we both have can be explored' i muttered and pulled at her thong line a little.

Angelina: 'Every desire we both have can be explored' she repeated and stared at me with those grey eyes that made me basically fall on my knees for the brunette. 'Y/n, we need rules we can both stick to' I looked up at the girl and pulled her shirt over her head with one rapid motion.

Y/n: 'Go ahead love, but just so you know I ain't a rule follower' she smiled and kissed up my neck '...ok maybe I can follow some rules' i stuttered out hearing her chuckle. I moved my hands to her hips and circled them with my fingertips.

Angelina: 'Rule 1. No feelings,

Rule 2. Catch feelings, end it,

Rule 3. Always give the sex your all,

Rule 4. No jealousy,

Rule 5. If we meet someone else, we can have sex with them as long as you tell the other person,

Rule 6. One of us asks for sex with the other, we both comply,

Rule 7. Always wear a condom, no exceptions unless I ask you to not,

Rule 8. No romantic Dates or Gestures,

Rule 9. If someone finds out... Lie or I will deny,

Rule 10. No cuddling after, Cuddling leads to feelings...

Understand?' she said taking a breath then pecking my lips.

Y/n: 'Understand' i replied and kissed down her neck reaching her cleavage, I then snapped her bra open and sucked at her nipples making her moan under my tongue, her heartbeat racing. I removed my shirt and smiled at her.

'Pleasure doing business with you' I spoke running her hands down my abs.

DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR DO YOU WANTED ME TO SKIP OVER IT?

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER <3