▪︎ Than my

<▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎>

Jay woke up in the morning to find himself still in Sunghoon's room
He tried to move his body
But someone's hold was on him
He tilted his head to find Sunghoon sleeping peacefuly while hugging him from behind.
He turned his body to face sunghoon and hugged him back.
At that sudden action Sunghoon woke up too

"Jay"
Jay pretended to be sleeping he couldn't lose this opportunity, Sunghoon had deprived him enough from any physical contact but now he could finaly be close from him again.

Even if he talked for hours, words will not be enough to describe how much he missed him, and them being like this.
.
.
.

At school
.
Jay had to be in the court field of their school
When a fight started between his friends against some trouble makers.
Actualy he didn't want to participate but he had to help them.
The fight was crowded with students from different classes
They ended kicking and stepping on Jays leg hurting it badly.
.
Some of the student filmed everything, and sent it to the principal too
Now some of them were going to the detention and some for sure were going to be expeled from school.

.
Sunghoon was sitting on top of his desk hands in pockets his dead eyes on the floor, looking defeated, his whole life he wanted one thing and he could not get it in anyway ' Jay ' .

"Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon ! " someone rushed inside the classroom shouting his name.

He tilted his head to see who it was
"What is it?"
"Did you hear what happened to your bro Jay"
"I don't care ! He is nothing to me" He looked away.
"But this is actually a very bad news"
"Speake !" He ordered.
"He got into a big fight and the blonde haired guy hurted him badly"

"F*cking bastard" he jumped from the desk and gripped the boy from his clothes "You are coming with me to show me his f*cking face"
"I can't I will get in troubles"
"Shut up!"

He finally found the perfect prey to pour his anger no way that he was going to let it slide from his hands .
.
"Sunghoon you are not going to start a seconde fight with him " his friend was scared.
"Haha" he chuckled " dont worry you will only have to watch me while I put the red sauce on his burger"

"Th-thats him"
They waited till he went into the restrooms
and checked inside if it was empty.
.
The guy went out from one of the cabinet and was surprised to meet with Sunghoon who head butt him nocking him down.

It was going to be bloody for sure, when it comes to fights sunghoon couldn't be satisfied before he wreck someone's nose and ruin their faces with his heavy fist.

The fight ended with him on top of the guy
"Didn't I " he kept punching his face
"Tell!" His breath were heared with the coming words
"To not" a puch followed each of his word
"Touch" he had messed the boy's face badly
"Him" now he stood up telting his head,
And shaked his hand feeling it, it was covered with some blood.

"Wholy shit man, I told you two punches were enough to nock him" his friend was still there making sure No one entered the restrooms.
"Let's go, he will sure memorize his lesson from now on" and they left like this.
.
He really was going to be expeled for this, but everything for Jay was worth it.
.
Jay and him had already made a promise, they were going to protect eachothers back and if one of them went low sinking the other one should follow diving deeper to push him up again.

That's what made their friendship a strong one.
.
.

Sunghoon's parents had two problems to deal with now, one sending Jay to the hospital and seconde saving Sunghoon's ass from being expeled from school.
.
.
They both ended being suspended for couple weeks for breaking the schools roules.
.
.

Jay's leg wasn't broken, just a bit fractured, they had applied a plaster on it, and now he was going to walk with one crutch.
.
.

Jay was taking a bath, relxing his achy muscles in the hot water.

.
He heard the bathroom door being opened, his eyes were closed and he didn't mind it, knowing already who it was.
.
The silence filled the place again
What was that person doing
He felt someone sitting on the edge of the bathtub
He opened his eyes to see a hand reaching to his face, pushing his head down in the water
Jay struggled pulling his head out the water, his hand were slipping , that hand had a strong hold onto his face, and his almost broken leg wasn't helping in pushing him up from there.

Sunghoon watched his struggle, a depressed look on his face.
Was he crazy? did he want Jay to chock and die? he kept his hold for a moment
.

Then he finaly let go, allowing Jay to breath.

Jay pulled himself up quickly his head hanged on the edge coughing the water out his throat.

Sunghoon's hand reached moving his wet hair from his face and backwards.

"I can't be myself when I am with you anymore" he admitted
Jay looked up "Are you-h Ah hagh crazy heh ?"

" Shut up, you should thank me for avenging your weack ass today" his thumb went on Jay's lips rubbing the water away from it.

"Why..did you do it, I thought you hated me"
"I do, and I don't sometimes"

"I can't understand you anymore...
Sunghoon.
Just tell me what do you want!!"

"Now that's the question I like"
He kept his hand on Jays face his finger running on it.
.
Jay waited for his answer

"I only want you.. that's it" Sunghoon simply told him
"You want me..for what !?"
Jay kept staring deep in Sunghoon eyes not breaking the connection they had between them at that moment, he was kinda scared of what Sunghoon answer was going to be.

"For myself"
.
.

<▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎><▪︎>