Three

Luka, Adrien, and Emma arrived at the Bakery after picking up a few things at the mall for Adrien which took longer than expected. Emma had got distracted a few times.

Emma was over the moon when she saw a LadyNoire cosplayer on the second floor of the mall. She asked for a picture even know she knew that the Cosplay wasn't accurate. For LadyNoire's costume didn't have a tail and was far more simple then the Cosplayer's costume. Her costume had a cropped jacket with a bell, a belt that made an X on her waist, she had a braid but it was much shorter then LadyNoire's, she had gloves that reached her elbows, sliver cat toes, and had piping that was similar to ChatNoir's but it was green like her eyes.

"I LOVE YOUR COSPLAY! Can I have a picture?" Emma asked as took Luka's phone and ran over to her.

The Cosplayer looked around before laughing at Emma's ethasism. "Of course mini m- kitty." She handed Emma her baton so she could pose as if Emma was defeating her.

"Where did you get your contacts from?" Emma asked super interested since the Cosplayer's had a bright green scleras, olive green irises, and cat shaped pupils.

The Cosplayer was caught off guard. "My dad gave them to me but I don't know where he got them from."

Emma studied the baton her hands. She watched many tutorials on how to make a baton that looked exactly like the real thing but they didn't compare to this craftsmanship. "Can I keep this, paw-lease?"

"I only made one otherwise I would." The Cosplayer replied as she saw Luka and Adrien head over to Emma rightfully upset that she wondered off.

Luka scolded Emma for running off. "I don't care if it's ChatNoir himself don't run off."

"But Papa..." Emma whined. "She's LadyNoire. No one cosplays as her anymore."

"Its okay, pa- ster Couffaine."

"Pastor Couffaine?" Luka questioned.

"My mistake. You just look like a pastor at my church." The Cosplayer rubbed the back of her neck. It was a lie. She had never went to a church a day in her life.

Adrien was also as starstruck as Emma was. He had never seen anyone Cosplay LadyNoire before. She looked uncannily like his Ladybug did when she tried the cat Miraculous. In that moment wondered of she was her.

"What's your name?" He asked curiously seeing if was a possibility. She looked about the same age as him.

Her pupils narrowed.  "No offense but I don't get my real name out to strangers." She said using a stern tone.

"I just thought I may know you." Adrien said really thinking he was on to something.

Emma stared at the Cosplayer. "You kinda look like my mom. Like a lot like my mom. Mommy is thar you?" Emma asked.

Luka rolled his eyes at Emma's comment. "Just ignore both of them. They don't get out much."

"I know. I mean I can.... I can tell." She stuttered. She looked down at the food court. "Mini kitty, I need my baton back."

Emma pouted. She didn't want to give it back but it wasn't her's. As soon as the Cosplayer got her baton she ran off. Emma looked down at the food court wondering what got her all frazzled. "FREE SAMPLES!!"

"You just ate lunch." Luka reminded her.

"Paw-lease?" She begged knowing that her Papa could not resist her charm.

"You can go but take Adrien with you. " He said as he need to go to the Bed N' Stuff store for a few things and didn't want Emma to go into a store like that.

Emma grabbed Adrien by the hand. "Let's go down the up escalators!" She had noticed that the escalators were practically empty. Her mom wouldn't let her do it since it was dangerous but she wanted to do it at least once. "You have to walk really fast or you'll go no where." She said.

She was going to begin her rebellious journey when Emma saw a a blonde woman step on the up escalator. She had a worried expression. "Pretty lady, are you okay?" Emma asked when the woman arrived on the top floor.

The woman looked surprised to see Emma. "Well, hi there." She said as she crouched to be eye height with Emma.

Emma gulped. She knew this lady was like wayyy older then her but that didn't stop her from being nervous. She noticed the pretty lady wore three necklaces one was a silver cross, another was a half a heart that said 'friends'. The last one, Emma assumed was a discolored donut. She also wore a bracelet that had a red string with clay beads. Emma didn't understand why a pretty lady wore very preppy clothes would wear such tacky jewelry.

"No. You see I lost my friend. Maybe you can help? She is tall, has dark hair, and is dressed like ChatNoir."

Emma let go of Adrien's hand and offered it to the pretty lady. "Haven't seen her but I help you look, Purrincess."

Adrien shook his head. "We saw her a few minutes ago. I think she wondered off in that direction."

Emma stomped her foot and crossed her arms. "Dad! You ruined it." She wanted to pretend to look for the Cosplayer so she could spend time with the pretty lady.

"My friend said to once don't frown or your face will get stuck." She said as she dug in her purse and handed Emma a Carmel apple sucker. She carried them with her since she had two friends that also favorited the candy.

"These are my favorite!"

"I'll be on my way got to go catch a kitty cat." She said leaving Emma with mixed feelings. She was sad Pretty Lady was leaving but happy she got her favorite candy. "She you later Agrestes!" She waved.

"BYE PRETTY LADY AND I LOVE YOU!!!" She yelled not caring if she was overhead by random people.