Four

Luka watched as Emma started to walk up the stairs as he chatted to Tom about a few things. "Emma don't get distracted we can't stay long."

"I just have to check on something." She said as she went into her mother's childhood bedroom. That was now covered in cat related things since Emma stayed there when her mom went on trips.

She had to check if her Nana moved her barbie dolls out of the death pit. Everytime she got a new one she would strip its clothes off a give it a Disney worthy death then chuck it into the death pit. She put the clothes of doll in her bag to take home for Tikki but was always upset when Sabine took her Barbies out of the death pit and put them in a drawer.

She checked the death pit which was just a collapsible laundry basket. There were no barbies. "Nana, why you got to be like this." She said as she went to the drawer and gathered her Barbies to have them die once again.

She heard a thud and muffled yelling. That wasn't coming from down stairs. She thought that it could be on the roof but no one could get up there without going threw the bedroom hatch or having superpowers.

Emma climbed up onto the bed and carefully opened the hatch just to see if her suspicions were right. There was the Cosplayer from earlier with a man. He looked like he was cosplaying Mister Bug except his costume had a black hood attached, red dots on the back of his black gloves, and red dots on his ankles. Not to mention he had red hair the style of a KPop star. It equally rivaled the hair of her friend, Ezra. She dubbed him Ladybug Man.

"YOU'RE SO STUBBORN!!" The man yelled.

"I can't go back. I have to fix it." The Cosplayer replied. "And I know you're using Charlotte as bait and that's not fair."

"How else was I supposed to flush you out? I don't even know who are!"

"YOU wanted to keep our identities a secret so don't give me that, Bugaboy." She said shoving a finger in his chest.

"YOU'RE the one that should keep your priorities straight."

"That's the problem. My priorities can't be straight."

"Really jokes?"

Emma felt like she needed popcorn to enjoy whatever these two people were arguing about. She headed back down stairs to kitchen. No one would ever know she was yet sneaking another snack in. However, the buttery smell escaping from the microwave would evenutally rat her out. She stared at the timer intently waiting for perfect time to stop it. She didn't want it burnt but, she wanted all the kernels to be popped. A promise that the popcorn setting on mircowave could not keep.

She poured her perfectly popped popcorn into an opaque, plastic, mint green, minnie mouse themed mixing bowl. She was careful not to drop a single piece as she opened the trapped door leading to her impromptu room.

She was not expecting to see the Cosplayer and the Ladybug Man in room. They were equally as shocked as she was. Emma thought that maybe that the two got into a fight since the Cosplayer was sitting on top of the Ladybug Man. He looked upset while the Cosplayer looked oddly happy.

"Hi again, kid." The Cosplayer said. She couldn't call her Mini Kitty around Ladybug Man. Not that she wasn't tempted.

Ladybug Man looked at Emma then his face turn red. Emma didn't know why. She thought the cause was the fight with the Cosplayer earlier.

"Kitty get your fat...." He stopped himself not being able to curse with present company.

"Ass. You can say it." The Cosplayer said knowing that Emma had heard curse words here and there.

"SHE'S A CHILD!!" The Ladybug Man scolded. Not thinking it's very hero like to curse in front of a child.

"Come off of it. You're just pissy it's Emma."

Emma thought it was werid that the Cosplayer knew her name. She didn't recall telling the Cosplayer her name. Then she thought maybe she found out through magazine issues of her mother's. Maybe she was a fan of her mother's like she was a fan of ChatNoir.

"I am not." He mumbled.

The Cosplayer looked at him and smirked before asking Emma a question that seemed quite random.
"Hey kid wants your favorite My Hero Academia anime character?"

"Bakagou!" She happily stated. Not knowing why the Cosplayer needed to know that but was glad to share.

The Cosplayer still had the smug look on her face. "You see she's heard plenty worse. You're not going to ruin her innocence."

"You did that on purpose." He said getting irritated with her tactics.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't." She said as she tried to steal a kiss only for her  face to be grabbed and pushed completely off of him. "Come on. Not one little peck."

"No." He said as he sat up.

"Emma, do you think Ladybug should give his ChatNoir a kiss?" She asked only to be smacked with a yo-yo. She rubbed her head and whined. "Why are you mean to me?"

"Because you're being difficult today." He glared. He absolutely hated when she invaded his personal space. He felt like he could write a book on all the things he disliked about her. She was needy, rude, stubborn, refused to take anything seriously, narcissistic, she had an annoying sense of humor, and he didn't have proof but he was pretty sure she was working for Monarch.

Emma climbed up into the room and offered the two strangers some of her popcorn. "Do you want some?"

The Cosplayer gladly took a handful of popcorn to stuff her cheeks. She learned the best way to deal with rejection was to stuff her face.

"Don't tell anybody we were here okay." Ladybug Man said to Emma as she could jeopardize the mission. The Cosplayer technically already messed up the mission another reason to suspect treachery.

"You're a stranger, you can't tell me what to do."

The Cosplayer gulped her food gasping momentarily since the popcorn dried her throat. "You tell him, kid." 

"I'm a hero kinda like Spider-Man. You know how Spider-Man keep secrets from his family and friends? I need you to do the same, okay." He told Emma hoping that she would keep all this a secret.

"You're a stranger. I'm not keeping your secrets. And how do I know you're not akumatized?" She questioned.

The Cosplayer could not resist the opportunity. "You've caught us red handed. We are working for Hawkmoth and we're here to use you as bait for ChatNoir and Ladybug. MWAHHHH."

Her cackling changed to genieue laughter as soon as Emma bolted down stairs to the bakery screaming "PAPA!!! DADDY!!!" As Emma couldn't defeat two akumatized people without Kurt by her side.

She grabbed Luka's arm and tried to drag him upstairs. "Come on!" He wasn't budging. She would probably of had a better chance if she put her popcorn down but in her head putting it down wasn't a option.

Luka knelt down to her size. "What's the matter?" He asked as she rarely panicked.

"Akuma!" She yelled he ran upto the apartment transforming into Viperon as he walked up the stairs. He briefly saw someone leave the room through the other trap door.

He ran over hoping to catch the Akumatized villian. "HEYYY!!"

The Cosplayer he had seen earlier was sitting on the railing of the balcony. She smiled at him. "See yah later, Papa." She saluted before jumping from her post.

Viperon was quite confused. She just call him "Papa." She was at least in her late teens or earlier twenties. There was no logical way that she was his kid.  
He detransformed hoping that maybe his Kwami had the answers.

"Is there prehaps a time traveling Miraculous?" He asked Sass as the kwami fell into his palm.

"Yesss, indeed there isss. the rabbit Miraculoussss."