Showmance

"Hey pretty ladies

"Hey pretty ladies." Lola said before being pulled into a hug by Santana and Brittany, Quinn sent the girl a soft smile. "What's this I hear about you being in the glee club?" Santana asked her only non-Cherrio friend who smiled sheepishly.

"You know I can't say no to Kurt, although I may end up suspended if Rachel doesn't stop trying to take over the Choreography, Mr. Schue has already started doing his own just to make her stop complaining that I'm doing it instead of her." Lola grumbled as she stepped back crossing her arms.

The three Cheerios winced, Ms. Sylvester sometimes asked her to help out, and Lola would take it as a personal insult if one of them tried to change  it. "Hey Lola." Mike Chang greeted as he and Matt walked past the four girls. "Yeah, hey, I don't care." Quinn threw her hand over the girls mouth as they smiled at the two guys. 

"You've had a crush on her since seventh grade." Matt said shaking his head, as his best friend looked over his shoulder to Lola who had her against the locker. "She's perfect." Mike said softly shaking his head.

"You've had a crush on him since seventh grade." Quinn said releasing the shorter girls mouth. "It's not fair. Being all cute as he walks by like that." Lola grumbled laying her head on the lockers. "Lord Tubbington said you two belong together." Brittany said out of the blue, Lola sent her goofy friend a fond smile. "Thank him for me."

***

Quinn and Finn are having a conversation as Finn retrieves books from his locker and the bell rings. Rachel is at her own locker a few feet from them, facing away. She angles a small mirror in her hand to watch the exchange behind her. Lola rolls her eyes as she walks by, hugging Finn before linking arms with Quinn, they both sent the girl a smile before continuing their conversation.

"We are in line to be the most popular kids in the school over the next couple years." Quinn stated staring down her boyfriend. "Yeah, I know." Finn said placing a few books into his backpack. Lola tightened her grip on her best friend. "Prom king and queen. Homecoming court royalty. I am not giving up those shiny crowns just so you can express yourself." The blonde exclaimed in disbelief, while the female brunette glared at Rachel for listening in on the conversation.

"Look, you're making too big a deal out of this. Also, why aren't you scolding Lola?" Finn said, Lola sent him an offended look. "Because Lola is literally a goddess, she can commit social suicide and still everyone will love her. Also, principal Figgins and Ms. Sylvester would burn this school down before upsetting her." Quinn explained, the brunette beamed before placing a kiss on her cheek before skipping away, Finn looked between his friend, who was giving hugs to the football team, and waving at everyone she passed, and his girlfriend who gave him a stern look.

"Yeah I can't argue with that." Finn caved, Quinn cracked a smile before becoming stern again.

***

"Lola. Jean said she loved the lesson." Sue said as the girl stopped beside her, Lola gave the woman a bright smile. "She's my best student." Most of McKinley high knew the stern coach had a soft spot for the school's goddess, but they didn't know why. Sue had been on her way to visit her sister when she saw the dance class, Lola was so good with her sister, treating her like everyone else. Jean had been beaming as she told Sue about it, after that, Sue couldn't find it in herself to be mean to the girl.