Vitamin D

(She's wearing Mike's Letterman Jacket as well.)

Lola sniffled as she walked into the choir room. "I told you to stay home." Kurt scolded, his twin rolled her eyes in disbelief. "I have attended every day of school since kindergarten, a common cold isn't going to change that." Lola sneered stumbling to the back row and pushing some chairs together and laying down but keeping an eye on the club.

Both Lola and Mr. Shue shared the same frustrated look, although the girl's was much more pale, glaring when Kurt and Mike sent her concerned looks. "Come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-" Mr. Shue began only for Mercedes to cut him off.

"Please, sectionals is going to be a breeze." Lola groaned, from the pain in her head as well as the girls over confidence. Mike came over, lifting his girlfriends head to set it in his lap after he sat down, massaging the girls scalp.  Lola dozed off to the light conversation around her, and the comfortable massaging. 

***

Lola rolled her eyes a Santana dragged her to the girls rehearsal

Lola rolled her eyes a Santana dragged her to the girls rehearsal. The girl was trying to remain impartial towards the two teams, one holding her twin and boyfriend and the other holding her three best friends.  "Okay, girls, we need to get started." Rachel ordered walking back into the choir room, Lola and Santana stood in-front of a floor length mirror, the Latina girl touching up her lip gloss.

"We're getting warmed up." Santana dismissed making Lola giggle, shaking her head at the girl. Rachel glanced around the room with a frown. "Where's Quinn?" The diva of New Directions asked once she noticed she wasn't in the room. "Probably down at the mall looking for elastic-waist pants." Brittany said flinching when Lola pinched her said.

"Be nice." The Hummel girl hissed, smiling at the text Mike had sent her, while the rest of the girls except Rachel giggled at the blondes comment.  The two cheerios smiled softly at the girl, who completely missed it. "Mr. Schuester's right, you guys. We can't get complacent." Rachel exclaimed making Lola roll her eyes.

She says that now, but not in the classroom when their teachers had been trying to get everyone to put more effort into their practices. "Chill out. I already picked the songs. We're gonna do a mash-up of "Halo" and "Walking On Sunshine.'" Mercedes stated as she did Tina's nails for her, Lola sneezed, despite her cold being gone, she still had the sniffles and sneezed at random moments.

"That was my idea." Rachel said in disbelief. "Whatever. Come on, we can do this in our sleep. You think those six dudes are gonna give us any competition? I say we just wing it." Mercedes continued as if the brunette hadn't spoken, Lola's head shot up, looking at her in shock. "You can't just wing it." Lola said, although she doubt anyone had heard her, since Rachel had pretty much yelled the same thing. 

"All those in favor of winging it?" Mercedes questioned, everyone except Lola and Rachel raised their hands. "All opposed?" The girl once again questioned, the two brunettes hands shot into the air, though they both looked disgusted that they were agreeing with each other. "The Aye's have it. Sorry Lo."