How you met Pt2

Echo:

You were currently patching up an injured soldier from a dangerous mission

You were currently patching up an injured soldier from a dangerous mission. After you finished wrapping up the bandage, the soldier tried to get up but you forced him to lay back down.

"You'll make your injuries worse if you're up walking around. You're on bed rest, doctors orders." You said, calmly.

"Oh, alright. Only because you said so." said the injured clone, smiling.

You dismissed his attempt to flirt with you, not really interested. The only person you would let swoon you is your soulmate. You started to walk away when a medical droid rushed in the room with someone on a gurney. You saw that he was banged up pretty bad and you rushed to an empty surgical room.

"Bring him in here!" You yelled.

The medical droid complied and wheeled in the unconscious patient. He appeared to still be wearing his armor. You noticed that there was a big red handprint on the left side of the soldiers chest plate(we're gonna pretend it's there). Well, to him it would be on the right. You kept your composure and turned to the medical droid.

"What's his status?" You asked.

"He appears to be fading in and out of consciousness, but he's not losing that much blood." said the medical droid.

"That's a relief."

You took off the soldiers chest plate to have easier access to his chest. There were bits of shrapnel in places that the armor didn't cover, nothing you couldn't handle. You grabbed a pair of small tweezers and started to pull out the shrapnel sticking out. Much to your luck, it wasn't too deep so you didn't need to struggle. After you have removed all the shrapnel shards, you grabbed a roll of gauze and started to wrap his torso. Soon enough, you finished wrapping the soldier and you stepped back, taking a look at your work.

"Another job well done huh, C5-M3?" You asked, grinning.

The droid said nothing as you started to guide the gurney to a proper medical bed. You went to the nearest bed that wasn't occupied and took an attempt to transfer the soldier to the bed. The medical droid that helped you carefully lifted the injured clone and set him down on the bed. You bid them a thank you as they walked away with the gurney. You realized that you left his chest plate in the other room and went to go get it. You grabbed the nearly forgotten piece of armor and walked out to see the clone waking up. You quickly rushed to him and set the armor on a small table next to the bed.

"Where...where am I?" He asked, sitting up and groaning in pain.

"Easy there, you're in the medbay. You're lucky you didn't sustain any major injuries." You replied, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder.