He asks you out

Hunter:

You and The Bad Batch had returned to the Marauder after the mission you helped them with. You and Hunter sat next to each other in the cockpit, discussing the missions success.

"That was probably one of the better missions I've been on." You said.

"What do you mean?" Hunter asked.

"The past missions didn't go so well because it was just me and one or two others."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, I was always the one actually doing the job and not joking around."

You huffed in annoyance, thinking back to previous jobs you took. The conversation you two shared had died down and there was a peaceful yet painful silence.

"Uh, does the ship have a refresher?" You asked, nervous for some reason.

"Unfortunately, no we don't." Hunter replied.

Once again, you huffed in annoyance on having no place of cleaning yourself up. You leaned back in the seat you were in and fiddled with the zipper of your jacket.

"Can I ask you something?" Hunter asked.

"Heh, you just did." You joked.

"You know what I mean."

"Alright, ask away."

"After we get back, do you want to have dinner with me?"

"What do you mean, like a date?"

"If you want it like that, then yeah."

"Sure, I'd love to have dinner with you."

Pleased by the answer, he gently held your hand and smiled. You smiled back and turned to watch the streaks of light pass by.

Tech:

You became a part of the team since you were able to know what was wrong with the ship, besides Tech. You would run diagnostics on the ship just to make sure it was working correctly. In your spare time, you and Tech would discuss a lot of things from interests to nerdy stuff, you've always enjoyed talking to him. Sooner or later, you began to develop feelings for the teams genius. Though he is your soulmate, you thought that there would be no feelings involved but you were proved otherwise. Just a mere thought of him made your stomach fill with butterflies. You two were currently talking about how you had so much credits.

"So basically, I used to have a high paying job before it became boring and I bought myself a ship to explore the galaxy." You summarized.

"What job did you use to have?" Tech asked curiously.

"After I retired from being a mechanic for the Republic, I took a job of being a Chief's Executive."

"Ah, those kind of jobs usually have high pay but I don't know too much about it."

"I'm surprised I haven't met you guys while I was still part of the Republic."

"We were mostly stationed on our home world of Kamino."

"That must be why, I fixed up ships for Generals like Kenobi, Skywalker and Plo Koon."

"It must've been nice to have met the Jedi."

"Yeah, Skywalker would sometimes disobey the council rules and somehow get away with it."

"That does not sound right."

"It isn't, so get this, every ship he flew was either severely damaged or completely destroyed."

"Oh my, then it's a good thing he's not flying this ship."