He finds out about your mark

Hunter:

You currently sat on a stool in Cid's bar waiting for the team you would be working with.

"Does it usually take them this long?" You asked, growing impatient.

"Be patient, will ya? They're the best I've got." Cid replied.

You huffed and turned away, slowly taking small sips from your drink. The bar was mostly empty with a few locals here and there. Soon enough, a squad of clone troopers wearing black armor walked in. One seemed to recognize you and walked towards you. You assumed that it was Hunter and smiled.

"Evening, Hunter. How are you doing right now?" You asked as he took off his helmet.

"Oh, I'm doing fine. Better now that you're here." He replied.

You slightly blushed and stuck out your hand for a hand shake. He took it and you felt a shock rush through you. You hissed in pain and quickly retracted your hand.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Hunter asked worriedly.

"You felt that, didn't you?" You asked nervously, holding your hand.

"Yeah, I did."

You were hesitant, but uncovered the hand you held and showed him the reason you two felt weird. He became surprised as he gently took your hand to get a better look. You looked away in fear of him rejecting you. You thought he would put your hand down but instead he placed a soft kiss where your mark was. Now it was your turn to be surprised as you smiled.

"I guess that makes us soulmates then." Hunter said, smiling.

"Heh, I guess so." You said, smiling wider.

Tech:

"That'll be 300 credits, ma'am." said the store vender.

You practically had thousands of credits, so the price wasn't that high. You gave him the amount of needed credits as he handed you the ship part. You bid him a farewell and started to walk in the direction where Tech was. You arrived at the landing bay and turned your head to see the progress on your ship. It looked like it wasn't getting repaired at all and you sighed in defeat. You pocketed the ship part and walked over to a crew that was fixing the ship.

"Let me grab a few things and the ship is all yours, boys." You said as you walked into your old ship.

You grabbed what little belongings you had and quickly speed-walked past them. You stopped a few feet away from Tech and gained his attention.

"Hey, uh, Tech I got the part you needed." You said tossing it to him.

He quickly turned around and caught the piece, saying thank you. You ever so slowly walked and sat on a nearby supply crate. Your mood soured when you thought of how your old ship wasn't being repaired at all. You paid them enough credits but they still didn't do their job. You were too busy moping and didn't notice Tech sit beside you.

"Hey, (Y/n). Are you okay?" He asked.

"No, my ship was nowhere near being repaired and I've paid the crew enough credits to have it fixed." You replied sadly.

"I'm going to give them a piece of my mind-"

"Don't bother. I've already given them the ship."

Tech looked at you sadly and sat a hand on your shoulder. You turned to him and hugged him. He became a bit startled but hugged back to make you feel better. You both pulled away and you smiled at him. His hands were still on you as he slowly glided them down your arms. You were confused on what he was doing but let him continue. It seemed like he was searching for something. What could be on your arm that-