34

Bakugou is quick to release the alpha from the cuffs keeping him attached to the bed.
Further away from me his omega supplies.
As soon as the cuffs land loudly against the side of the bed the metal hutting the metal railing if the bed, Bakugou has a hold of him. His hands gripping at him pulling at his skin as the run across the once smooth plain of muscle that he never got to witness. His hands leaving pale red trails behind, his hands heating up from his own body heat igniting with the contact of his mate.
Kirishima pulls at him equally as hard even with his head swimming, his hands squeezing at him feeling his muscles give way to his hands. He pulls him so they're chest to chest the hollow thumping of their heats echoing off the other not quite able to find a synchronisation for them both to fit; but somehow still composing their favorite song.
Kirishima's skin burns hotly when Bakugou's hand slips between him and the gown he hadn't noticed he was wearing. The skin touching makes his breath come harsh blowing hotly against Bakugou's shoulder. The blonde shivers in a way that makes his head spin, makes his head spin with the caution of danger a flashing orange light. Bakugou touching him is too much, it's too much and not enough in equal measure. His skin burns and his hands itch even more with the need to touch him, growing more frustrated the more clothing he touches. In the last attempt at salvation from the hunger that goes deeper then his bones; he pulls him impossibly closer. He feels Bakugou's chest still heaving on every breath as he continues to pull at him, his hands in his hair, on his back, his shoulders, anywhere they can possibly touch nit staying long.
Just long enough to burn.
It leaves his skin blazing, the hunger growing in the pit of his chest where the scar will stay embedded in his skin it already turning a stark- ish white against his tan complextion.
He feel the unsteady thump thump thump thump thump of his heart against his peck. Feels the cold intake of his every breath and the stunningly hot breath he lets out fanning across him. He can feel his lips pressing into his skin, can feel the rough edges no doubt from the wind against his face as he ran. Can feel his tongue lapping at him right over where he know he wants to sink his teeth into.
He feels his insides lurch, in a way that makes his stomach weaken and tighten considerably. His hands still rake over Bakugou hands up the back of his shirt, gripping at his skin, pulling him hard and flush against him no doubt making it hard to breath; for the both of them.
Kirishima's lungs feel at ease when he breaths in Bakugou in his lap. He feels like he's taking his first breath in ages and simultaneously suffocating at the same time.
His chest swells with yearning to have more of him.

He pushes him away hard his body moving with his force. He feels the wheeze of breath Bakugou lets out more then what he hears it. His chest tightens like the breath was physically punched out of him leaving him breathless. He's looking down feeling Bakugou's hot hands resting on his jaw before he can hurt the boy more.
He feels his own vocal cords straining and knows that it isn't his own doing. He hears the whine coming from Bakugou's whole being. He wants to pull him close again, to feel his skin against his own.
But he cant; there's a fear sitting deeply and heavily at the pit on his stomach, the kind of fear he can only describe as survival.
His alpha stirs more then what it already has with the omega still in his hands.
Its a chant, a chant that pushes him to crave him in a way he's never craved anything before, setting fire to his very being, setting every part of his insides to flame, a flame he doesn't want to put out in the slightest.
The omega whines his hands pulling at his neck trying to pull himself closer, and it sets him deeper, it makes a sadistic side of his alpha want the omega whining under him.
He pushes him further away, barely on his thighs anymore. He pulls the blondes wrist from him pulling him away from him, the alpha in him latches onto the memory of Bakugou's fingertips sharply pulling away from his cheek, making it ring in his ears.
He kisses his wrists keeping him close enough to get his lips on him, to steady any part of him, and he relishes in the hiccup of his pulse everytime he places his lips ever so softly against his pale white flesh, the blue of his veins.
He kisses him until his pulse only jumps when his lips drag across his skin.
And then he pulls away; to finally look at him.
He looks up, and its like it's the first time he's ever seen him.
We found you he swears his soul screams.
He doesn't know what he's found, but if Bakugou is it, then he is more then satisfied.
It seems Bakugou feels it too, seems to pull his omega back enough to surface as his own being.
His hands slowly push against Kirishima's until he can reach him. His hands at his cheeks rubbing at his ears and cheek bones, going down the slope of his nose, across the span of his lips. He pulls the redhead to him, pulling him into him, pushes his forehead against his chest, running his hands through his hair. He manages to flip them, the alpha nothing but dead weight against him his head buried in his chest, his wrist still in his hands, the rest of him resting in the space between his knees.
"The bond feels broken."
The first words the younger Bakugou speaks, he says them quietly, almost completely to himself. The thumping of heart giving away his anxiety.
He feels Kirishima's body give the faintest attempt at tensing before he relaxes again.
The faintest of echoes ring in his head tell me about it?
The rumble following Kirishima travels through him. Makes his body relax completely his own purr following.
It continues back and forth until Bakugou can finally muster an answer.
"You pulled back" He whispers even though he's sure he doesn't have to.
Kirishima's hands loosen around him and he almost please for him to start squeezing him again.
Don't want to hurt you echoes through. His thumbs rub at the joint in his wrist, his head barely tilts as he presses his lips against his skin.
"You won't" he whispers his other hand runs through the baby hairs framing his face.
"You don't know that, we don't know that." The sound of his voice makes Bakugous chest clench. They stay in silence for far too long for either of them to feel comfortable with anymore.
"Tell me more about this... Breakage?" Kirishima whispers against his skin.
"It's compensating for the loss of being with each other. I left and since then, we aren't how we used to be. The bond is weak from the shock of not having a mate around and then when we collided, we collided but they didn't. Our- whatever you want to call them, our inners?" Kirishima weakly nods, his breath fanning out across the expanse of their bodies.
"I'll try harder" he promises, and Bakugou doesn't take it as anything less.