chapter 5: I

The morning went by quickly, Niki had to leave because she had to stream.

Tok🛐 @tokyoishottbh

SO IT HITS ME REAL HARD ROUND SEVEN O'CLOCK DRINK SOME COFFEE AND FLOOR JT AND GET READY TO ROCK

10.6k Replies 6k Retweets 17.9k Likes

- Tommy @Tommyaltinnit

What

- Tok🛐 @Tokyoishottbh Replying to @Tommyaltinnit

It pains me you don't know Penelope Scott😔

- 3 @user3

Penelope Scott!!!

- Tok🛐 @Tokyoishottbh Replying to @user3

Your are now better then Tommyinnit in my eyes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I decided that today I would stream again. I quickly tweeted about it before waiting for viewers to come in. I was at 27k viewers. It made me smile.
"HELLO GUYS!"
"Today we are doing a Q and A stream, I will try and read chat, but the best way for me to read your message would be donating." I paused a moment, I had a notification from discord.
Dream added you as a friend
I was slightly shocked, nonetheless hitting accept.
I was doing Q and A for a couple minutes before I got a discord call. The call was with George, Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl. Also known as the feral boys. I reluctantly joined.
"MI AMIGO!" I heard Quackity scream.
"Te quiero Quackity" I could practically hear Quackity smile.
"AWWWW." Quackity shouted.
"Hi Tokyo!" I recognized the voice of Karl.
"Hi Karl! Um so what am I doing here?" I asked.
"We wanted to talk to you because why not." I heard a British accent speak George.
"Wait now we have to deal with two brits!" I heard the easily recognizable voice of Sapnap speak.
"Oi shush" I snapped back at Sapnap.
"Hello Tokyo, sorry if we interrupted your Q and A thing, we can leave, we just thought it would be fun." Dreams lower voice spoke.
"Nah it's fine, I bet chat will like this more to be honest." I laughed.
We talked for a few hours before getting into a 'fight'.
"ITS LITERALLY JUMPER NOT A" I screamed loudly. "Sweatshirt" I said while doing my best American voice I could.
"BABABAHAHA, WAS THAT YOUR AMERICAN ACCENT!" Dream shouted.
"YES GREEN BITCH!" I started wheezing as did Dream.
"You guys have the same laugh!" Karl giggled.
"Karl are you paying more attention to Tokyo and Dream more than me?" Sapnap fake cries into his mic.
"No sappy nappy, I love you." This conversation resulted in Quackity yelling that he was part of the relationship too, then we started talking about if chips were called chips or "fries". The answer was obviously chips.
The stream was really fun though, they were very chaotic but very entertaining. I checked the Time realizing it was one am. I had been live for five hours!? I ended stream saying my goodbyes and thank you. The guys wanted me to stay, I told them I had to head to sleep.
It made me happy that the feral boys wanted me to stay with them.

Tokyo🤎 @TokyoJames

Very fun stream today, thank you feral boys for joining! Quackity is my favorite still though. Not taking that back.
30k Replies 23.7k Retweets 96.9k Likes

- Quackity @Quackity

TOKYO MI AMOR
(TOKYO MY LOVE)

- Dream @DreamWasTaken

Feral boys+Tokyo!!??!?!?!

- Tokyo🤎 @TokyoJames Replying to @DreamWasTaken

Yes, I'm so cool.

- George @GeorgeNotFound

Petition for Tokyo to join Dream Smp

- Sapnap @Sapnap Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

Not another Brit😫 but she's fine so nvrm I want her on the dsmp

-TommyInnit @TommyInnit Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

I

- Tubbo @TubboLive Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

I

- karl:) @KarlJacobs_ Replying to @GeorgeNotFound

I

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I smiled as I looked at the long line of "I's"
I made my way to the kitchen opening the fridge. I looked through it, my eyes going straight to my grapes. I don't care what anyone says grapes are amazing. I grabbed them and made my way back up to my room I turned on the Simpsons while snacking on my grapes.
I wave of tiredness caved over me. I waddled to the kitchen placing the grapes back. After that I ran back into my room jumping onto my bed.
I wrapped my blanket around me. Soon enough I was sleeping.
BLEEP BEEP BLEEP BEEP
I shot up from my bed. I hit stop on my phone looking at the notifications.  One was from Dream.

Dream
Hi Tokyo! So I was thinking about letting you join the Dream Smp!? I think that you would fit in perfectly and make tons of friends. Think about it please!

My eyes went wide. The dream just asked me to join his smp.
Was it really fair? I mean I am only really famous because Minx. And there are tons of other small creators that could have this. I quickly called Niki.
Without a second she responds.
"Hey Tokyo! Everything all right?" Nikis soothing voice spoke through the phone.
"Yeah. Dream asked me to join the Smp, I don't know though. There are a million other small content creators that could use this instead of me! And I'm not even the reason I'm famous!" I let it out on Niki.
"Well, I think that you should join, everybody loves you! And you would make a great fit. And you may not be the reason your famous, but you are the reason you keep growing, if people didn't like you or care you would get Ten viewers on your streams!" I paused a moment. Maybe Niki was right.
"Thanks Niki" she hummed in response.
I hung up on her going back to the messages.
You
Hey dream! I would love to join!! Thank you so much❤️