chapter 8: queen

I woke up at 9 am my alarm screeching. I hit the off button and jumped out of bed. I walked over to my kitchen, grabbing a simple muffin. I scrolled on TikTok for the next hour( I did not realize I did it for so long). I then realized that I had to get ready in.
I made sure I like the outfit I picked out and then looked at what makeup I wanted to put on. I didn't like to use a lot of makeup so I just put on highlighter, mascara, and lip gloss.
I slipped in my black dress and put on my high white heals. I didn't know if they would be early or not so I waited for twenty minutes.
I kept looking in the mirror. I didn't feel very confident.
KNOCK KNOCK!
I looked over at my door. I grabbed my bag of clothes to change into when we finish recording. I opened the door and saw Tubbo in a full black suit.
"TUBBO!" I ran over and game him a huge hug.
"I finally get to see you in real life!" Tubbo had a bright smile.
"C'mon their in the car." Me and Tubbo walked out the house.
"So who's going to be there?" I asked Tubbo.
"Wilbur, Tommy of course, me, Niki, and George." At least I wasn't the only girl.
"I stepped in the car, there in the back was George and Tommy squeezed next to each other. I giggled a little bit.
"I can go in the middle?" I looked at them.
"You sure" Tommy asked and I nodded my head.
George got out of the car and I sat in the middle, George then got back in the car.
"Niki is coming in a different car." Tubbo spoke.
I fiddled with my fingers.
"Wilbur how long?" I asked.
"It's about an hour and a half drive." I nodded my head.
I looked over at George, his fluffy hair was flopping in his face. He also had a suit on which looked quite silly for him.
Tubbo connected his phone and played road trip. We all started screaming at the top of our lungs to the song.
The car ride went by pretty quickly. I then saw as we neared a big castle.
"Holy shit." I spoke. George laughed a bit.
We walked out the car. There at the front were two guys waiting for us.
"Tom Simons?" One guy asked.
"Yeah that's us." Tommy spoke.
We walked into a big room that had cool decor every where.
"First we will be learning how to walk like a queen and king" I giggled a little.
Surprisingly Tubbo learned the quickest, then Wilbur, Then Niki, then me, and George struggled a little bit but managed. Now we were waiting for Tommy. It was funny because he actually looked like he was seriously trying to master it. After some time he did.
"Ok grab a partner." Since me and George were the closest to each other we were partners. Tubbo and Niki were partners and then Wilbur and Tommy. Wilbur didn't look to happy with his partner.
We learned how to dance fairly easily. George wasn't too bad.
"Now switch partners!" I looked around and saw Tommy nearest to me.
I grabbed his arm. We got into position and started dancing.
"I'm so good at this!" Tommy spoke, almost immediately after he went forward instead of back and fell into me. I laughed so hard.
"Yeah so good t-Tommy" I stuttered at the end because how hard I was laughing.
The whole video shooting lasted around 4 hours.

Tokyo🤎 @TokyoJames
Going to see Lizzie my beloved. @TommyInnit

 @TommyInnit

70.9k Replies 67.6k Retweets 100.8k Likes

- Tommy @TommyInnit

Lizzie🤤

- Tokyo🤎 @TokyoJames Replying to @TommyInnit

Fr😻😻

- George @GeorgeNotFound

I can now dance

- Tubbo @TubboLive

SO GLAD I MET YOU!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I went into the bathroom to change. I put on my sweatpants and jumpers and then went back to the hall. I was the last one so they were already walking back to the car.
George and Niki decided that they would go home together.
Me and Tommy were in the back. I felt really tired so I started to close my eyes.
"you can lay down on me." Tommy suggested I nodded my head and lied down.
I felt his arms rap around me. I did the same thing. I felt so warm and comfortable. I let sleep take me in.

Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot

Sleepyheads

100k Replies       98

100k Replies       98.9k Retweets 145.9k Likes

(A/n IDK WHAF TO DO FOR REPLIES SO U MAKE THEM UP IDK SORRY🤠😻)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to someone nudging my arm.
"Tokyo we are at your apartment." Tommy was slightly shaking me awake.
I blinked a couple times to go back into reality. I thanked everyone for today and how much fun I had. I walked into my apartment and looked down at my phone. And I saw Wilburs tweet.
Little shit.