chapter 7: recognize

I woke up but not to the blaring of my alarm.  This time I had completely woken up by myself.
I hopped out of bed, I walked to the kitchen opening the fridge. Nothing.
I sighed. Today I would have to go to the grocery store.
I threw on a large jumper with some baggy jeans. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I had to walk to the garage where my car had been sitting.
I arrived at Tesco's within ten minutes. I walked into the store, the faint music playing in the background. I walked to the bakery section, I grabbed two things of muffins and put them in my trolley. I grabbed a couple necessary items before going into the less healthy section. I grabbed a couple bags of candy, sprite, coca-cola, and some crisps.
Before I could leave the ile someone called my name.
"Tokyo?" I whipped my body around turning to the person. I didn't know them, they seemed to be 13 or 14.
"Um, could I get a picture?" I froze a second, I had never been asked to take a picture.
"Yeah of course!" We took a quick selfie.
"So what's your name?" I questioned.
"Blaire"
"Well nice to meet you Blaire, have a great day!" I walked away with a bright smile across my face.
I checked out and loaded things into my car.
Luckily I had bigger bags that were reusable so it would only make it one trip from my car to my apartment.
I opened my apartment door plopping the grocery's on the ground. I closed the door with my foot and started unloading. I hummed a little while unloading. I finished pretty quickly and decided to eat the sushi I got.
Sushi was hands down one of the best things god created.
KNOCK KNOCK!
I flinched a little at the sound. I opened the door and there in the doorway revealed my mother.
"I'm so sorry I didn't visit earlier honey, I've been busy with work." My mom didn't bother to ask if it was ok to come in, she just walked straight in.
"Oh, hey mom" I couldn't help but be a little shocked.
She walked along my apartment examining every inch.
"Your apartment looks great!" I smiled at the compliment.
"Thanks mom! Do you want to go out for coffee or something? Or I could make you some?" My mom said that she was fine and we started talking.
There want much to talk about. I told her about my streaming and how I was making money from it. we talked a lot about different things before she said she had to go. I checked the time, my mom had been here for 3 hours.
I decided that I would stream a little. I decided to stream on my little survival world.
I started stream and started working on the big farm. I looked at chat.
"Play Dream Smp"
"DREAM SMP!"
"Just play on survival if you want<3"

"Ok so the whole chat is saying Dream Smp so let me switch to that." I joined the Dream Smp and checked who was active.
"Ok so Tommy, Dream, Quackity, and Sapnap are on." I quickly joined the vc to Quackity and Tommy screaming. I couldn't understand any of it. I then heard an unfamiliar laugh.
"HOLA TOKYO!" Quackity shouted into his mic.
"HOLA QUACKITY, what are you all screaming about though, that shit was loud."
"Drista gave Quackity FIVE, FIVE bedrock blocks, I only have one!" Tommy stated.
"Drista? Who's that?"
"Hello!" I heard a cheery voice giggle.
"Drista is Dream and sister together. She's pretty pog." I nodded my head. I then looked at game chat.
Sapnap fell from a high place
"DRISTAAAAA, WHYYY! SHE JUST teleported me to her while she was in the middle of the sky and dropped me!" Sapnap shouted. The whole vc started laughing.
"Omg is sippy cup going to get mad?" I teased.
"I like her." Drista spoke.
"Thanks man. Your pretty cool" I then realized I was getting raided by Quackity.
"Wait guys I'm getting a raid one sec." I quickly muted in discord as a joke.
"THANK YOU MI AMOR QUACKITY FOR THE RAID OF 100 THOUSAND, CLAPS IN CHAT!" It then hit me that more than 100k people are watching me.
"Ok I'm back." I un-deafened.
"TOKYO WHAT THE FUCK!" Quackity shouted.
"So sorry big q won't make the same mistake again."
I streamed for about two hours, Drista and I became quick best friends. We each had a common interest in bullying Sapnap. During the time she was on I got netherite boots and a netherite chest plate, shulcker box, and a fire aspect netherite sword.
I logged off and me and Niki stayed on call for the next few hours. I told her all about how someone recognized me at the store. Niki had a way of making anyone feel way more special then they were.

Tokyo🤎 @TokyoJames 1 hour ago

Drista is so much better than Dream tbh

- Dream @Dream

I'm clearly better smh

- Quackity @Quackity

I'm better than everyone though

- Tubbo @TubboLive

Vouch.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I got off call with Niki and made some Mac n' Cheese. I watched some Simpson's on my phone while eating. And then we had a fight on the Dsmp discord about Netflix.
It consisted of someone saying that it was better than Disney plus, then we talked about how you spend more time searching then watching, and then it just went downhill from there.
I then realized that Tommy sent me a message privately on discord.
Tommy
Hey:) the vlog is tomorrow, just wanted to let you know, where a fancy dress if you have one please:) we will pick you up at 11am tmrw.
Also bring some extra clothes to change in after, I doubt you want to ride home in a dress.
Me
Sounds great, here's my number so I'm easier to reach:)
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Tommy
Great thanks!

I put down my phone when went to my room.
I had to find a dress. I looked through my closet and found a silky black dress. Perfect. I also found some white heals to go with it.
I smiled and hung it up for tommorow.