moving out | first party

"i think this is it." natalie sighed as she picked up the last brown box from her living room floor

she followed taylor out of the apartment, setting the box on the floor and taking the keys out of her back pocket of her jean shorts.

"are you sad?" taylor asked

"eh-" she shrugged as she locked the apartment

today was the day she moved in with taylor. they have been best friends since pre-k. they were both living separately in la where all their friends were, but they figured it would be cool if they both got a house together

"i'm excited to meet new people i never have before." natalie said as she picked up the box, "i feel like it's only been you and hype for so long."

taylor nodded, "we actually have a party to go to next weekend so i'm pretty sure you're gonna meet a ton of people there."

natalie smiled, "that sounds fun." she pressed the lobby button on the elevator and watched the doors close

"boyfriend?" taylor let out. natalie looked at her with her eyebrows raised, "maybe?...." taylor trailed off

natalie shook her head

taylor scoffed, "why nat? you're gorgeous it'll be easy to find one!" she defended.

natalie chuckled, "thank you but no thank you." she shook her head, "ever since jack i've been thrown off." she took a desk breathe before stepping out of the elevator.

jack smith. her ex boyfriend of two and a half years. what a nightmare.

jack is sort of an alcoholic. he would come home some nights completely out of it. and it was honestly so scary for natalie cause she experienced the same things as a child.

her mom was always tough with that stuff. never e best ro model and person to look up to. alcohol was always a big part of her life and it made an impact on natalie.

"nat i'm sick of hearing that from you." taylor said, "you need to move on and push yourself out there." she suggested.

"taylor i cant just move on." natalie defended, starting to get annoyed with the conversation, "take this box and i'll meet you at the car. i have to turn stuff in to the front desk."

natalie put her box on top of taylor's and gave her the key to her car.

••••••••

a week later;

"what're you wearing?" natalie asked as she barged into taylor's room, doing a starfish jump onto the middle of her bed.

she shrugged, "nothing too fancy."

"i literally have no idea what to wear. half of my shit is still in boxes." she rubbed her face.

"those are still in the basement. if you actually unpacked them maybe you'd have clothes." taylor suggested as she looked through her closet.

"hm." she shrugged.

"i know a couple people going and i think you'd love them." taylor added.

"who's hosting?" natalie asked.

"so just like hype it's another house, and it's called sway, super cool people by the way." she explained.

"all boys?" she asked.

taylor nodded and turned her head and winked at natalie

"no!" natalie whined, "not happening tay." she shook her head.

"you're no fun." taylor pouted, turning back to her closet.

"i think i'm gonna drive my car so i'll meet you there whenever." natalie opened her phone as she got off the bed, slowly shuffling to her bedroom door.

"okay lame pants." taylor chuckled at her own stupid insult.

"love you!" natalie sung as she ran down the long hallway.

"mhm." taylor said under her breath, shaking her head jokingly.

••••••••

nataliemac just posted!

••❤️by: taylorolympious, kiocyr, and 5,924,198 othersnataliemac: la, i'm coming 4 u 😈tagged: taylorolympious

❤️by: taylorolympious, kiocyr, and 5,924,198 others
nataliemac: la, i'm coming 4 u 😈
tagged: taylorolympious

comments

taylorolympious: who's stairs are these
> nataliemac: urs!

kiocyr: cant wait to meet you tonight natalie! you seem fun
> nataliemac: omg yes!! cannot wait

k0vur: miss u already my love
> nataliemac: miss u so much

jsmith8: you going tn?

••••••••

what the fuck?
happened to be the only thing going through natalies mind after she read the last comment.
how is it possible he'd be going to the same party she was? she hasn't seen him since she's moved from new jersey.
she figured she would be alright, considering how many people were going to the party.
how low were the odds of them walking into each other.
she assumed they were pretty low.

••••••••